The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toy Origin just wrote back to me…almost three weeks later lol.

They say all orders will be fulfilled and they’re waiting on the manufacturer to send them their stock.

I obviously trust R_R_X but man this feels like a high school game of he said she said.

Really hope this is sorted out soon.

Toy Origin just wrote back to me…almost three weeks later lol.

They say all orders will be fulfilled and they’re waiting on the manufacturer to send them their stock.

I obviously trust R_R_X but man this feels like a high school game of he said she said.

Really hope this is sorted out soon.
We're waiting for a reply from another supplier, none of them want to do business with Toy Origin, and because of other economic issues, Toy Origin does not want to either, so right now we're waiting for the second batch to drop to see if they'll finally take their stock.

We're waiting for a reply from another supplier, none of them want to do business with Toy Origin, and because of other economic issues, Toy Origin does not want to either, so right now we're waiting for the second batch to drop to see if they'll finally take their stock.
I totally get it. I trust you. Toy Origin sucks, you don’t, I believe what you say.

My point is that you’re saying they won’t take their stock, and they’re saying they can’t get their stock from you. It’s just wild to watch.

Any idea how close the second batch is? This nonsense is really killing my enthusiasm for the figure and I’m sure you saw me preaching patience to many in this thread all year.

I totally get it. I trust you. Toy Origin sucks, you don’t, I believe what you say.

My point is that you’re saying they won’t take their stock, and they’re saying they can’t get their stock from you. It’s just wild to watch.

Any idea how close the second batch is? This nonsense is really killing my enthusiasm for the figure and I’m sure you saw me preaching patience to many in this thread all year.
I understand, the situation is a little more complex than some realize, we just want it to work out well for everyone involved, but we'll see.

Second batch is releasing in Q1 next year.

I'm right there with you, Toy Origin really killed my momentum for this figure. I friggin despise that company. I'm trying to keep patient myself.

For people that don’t want to wait, TNS seems to have some pieces left. Shipping might take a while, but you’ll most likely have the figure in your hands this year

I appreciate pointing that out, but I’d rather support Kit. Going with him only for now on.
Can’t argue with that. Kit received his stock first and sent them out pretty quickly with free & fast shipping. I also have my second batch order with Kit to support him, even tho there is still stock in other places. My first Arthur figure from TNS seems to be stuck 10 days now, so yes OSK will also be my place from now on

Last edited:
Yeah I ordered something from TNS for the first time last week. It was shipped on Monday but hasn’t moved since, despite paying for the upgrade. Annoying, but it’s out of my hands so what can you do

Well things only get worse with these weak spurs was trying to remove them and sure enough it snaps.
20211126_133405.jpg

Probably just gonna have to move forward without the spurs if they break that easily. Hopefully they fix it for John.
I glued it all back together and for a minute I lost the spinner but was able to find them. I glued all the broken parts back together so I'll leave the figure alone until TNS get's back to me and sends a replacement spur. But I'll probably have custom real metal and leather spurs made for the figure so I don't have to worry about it.

Not sure if any of you know about Stevo's Toys? He does loads of custom pieces, a lot of western stuff including spurs.

http://stevostoys.com/

Bought a few things from him down the years, always impressed with his work.
I don't trust stevo because I bought a holster that I never recieved from him. Even after I waited a month for him to send it.

My rowels had both popped from the spurs in transit and I ultimately decided to just glue them in.

I think I would rather them be either one piece and not spin or actually be made of metal and be able to spin.

It’s cool that they were designed to spin but it’s just too small of a part in too dangerous a spot. If you’re not paying attention and you hit the back of that boot on something you’ll at best lose the rowel and at worst break the spur entirely.

Well things only get worse with these weak spurs was trying to remove them and sure enough it snaps. View attachment 547925

Sorry to see that. That's one of my other worries with this fig, it'll just take a dive off a shelf and the other spur will snap. KGHobby said they'll get back to me on a replacement. But it's unlikely they'll have a replacement six months down the line, or a year from now, if the fig ever tips over.

I'm trying to think of how to fix this issue for John, and the only thing I can come up with is my Triad Zorro, where the stirrups are actually made of leather. They're just simple straps, and not detailed at all, but obviously they'll be pretty impervious to damage since they'll flex easily. I'm not sure what the Blitzway Zorro boots look like.

I know there was a suggestion of make them out of softer PVC, but then you'll probably lose the crisp detail and paintwork if it's soft enough to not break. But at the same time, the hands are reasonably soft (though I still think they could be softer, I had to bust out the blowdryer to get the gripping hand around the rifle), and they're finely-detailed and painted. So, it seems reasonable to think the stirrups can be soft like the hands.

How did your shipping updates look like? Were they continuous or the tracking was stuck and you just got it after 15 days? Trying to find out how it’s going to be for the rest of us
I opted for the email notification but only got a email when I already had it in my hands. I could see when it was in country when I check the shipping number.

Honestly, I think the best thing LIM can do is chill out on the movable pieces. They’re so unnecessary on sixth scale figures. They’re expensive display collectibles, not play toys.

Like it’s really cool that the spurs spin and the gun pieces move but how many people are going to use those features outside of taking them out of the box for the first time? You don’t see Hot Toys or Damtoys doing stuff like that…most likely because they know things will break.

I really think everyone would be better off if they just made solid pieces that looked better on the shelf instead of cool but unneeded features.

Sorry to see that. That's one of my other worries with this fig, it'll just take a dive off a shelf and the other spur will snap. KGHobby said they'll get back to me on a replacement. But it's unlikely they'll have a replacement six months down the line, or a year from now, if the fig ever tips over.

I'm trying to think of how to fix this issue for John, and the only thing I can come up with is my Triad Zorro, where the stirrups are actually made of leather. They're just simple straps, and not detailed at all, but obviously they'll be pretty impervious to damage since they'll flex easily. I'm not sure what the Blitzway Zorro boots look like.

I know there was a suggestion of make them out of softer PVC, but then you'll probably lose the crisp detail and paintwork if it's soft enough to not break. But at the same time, the hands are reasonably soft (though I still think they could be softer, I had to bust out the blowdryer to get the gripping hand around the rifle), and they're finely-detailed and painted. So, it seems reasonable to think the stirrups can be soft like the hands.
That was my asumption also if they did them in softer more flexible plastic for john it can help. I did think if Lim made the spurs out ove metal would it had worked well enough and I think it would have. But again there is higher cost if small details are to be done. Like I said I'll probably have real metal ones made especially with leather straps and metal buckle. Fullmetal is the only one's I know who can pull it off.

Back