The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OqJ14x3.jpg

Bruh, he looks like he should be in Las Vegas counting cards with Tom Cruise. :chase
Oh yeah. It's a Flash film.

There's a Super Girl named Lana Lane Kent from like 8 years ago that looks a lot lot like the Flash film version.

dXbyCXo.jpg
AKiwnXl.jpg

It's as if the film used a comic for inspiration. :lol

There's a Super Girl named Lana Lane Kent from like 8 years ago that looks a lot lot like the Flash film version.
It's as if the film used a comic for inspiration. :lol

Just not the right comic it seems. I'll say it again, nobody was screaming 'woke SJW agenda' when Billy Dee Williams was cast as Harvey Dent, but people are so sensitive to anything different these days. Even a haircut can set people off.

Just not the right comic it seems. I'll say it again, nobody was screaming 'woke SJW agenda' when Billy Dee Williams was cast as Harvey Dent, but people are so sensitive to anything different these days. Even a haircut can set people off.
We are glad that you enjoy everything then.

My life has a lot less outrage and stress in it, yes. Don't get me wrong I hate some monumentally stupid decisions out there (like WB ditching Cavill), but for the most part I either don't mind or don't care.

1. There was no Internet when Batman came out in 1989.

2. Identity politics have made everyone overly obsessed with race.

1. Echo chambers are a b**** aren't they.

2. Outrage sells.

I'm not a huge fan of the supergirl suit design. The colours and texture make it look like it belongs in the 'Amazing Spider-man' verse rather than superman. Nice to see old man Bruce Wayne.

Back