The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DC Universe had the characters and material to pull off a similar feat to what Marvel did with the Infinity Saga, culminating in a true Justice League pair or trio of films. Superman, Batman, Aquaman, WW could've been on-par with Iron Man, Cap and Thor and the peripheral characters they could've introduced (properly) would've competed with Marvel's. What could've been...

For sure it D.C. and Warner had taken time build up their characters like what Marvel did they could have had some epic movies for sure. I liked the Casting of Affleck and Cavil and Gadot as the trinity. Mamoa was decent as Aquaman so I would have liked to see what they really could have done with a better scripted universe that would have taken some time for world building. Nothing wrong with independent movies though. I hate the fact that they got greedy and rushed things though.

No don?t trust we got this covered. They are nothing but fake news click bait articles. Don?t believe anything that comes from them. They?ll say anything

Let’s be politically correct and cast a Latino actress as Supergirl! That’ll win fans over.

So Michael Keaton is now saying he might not be in the film because he doesn't feel safe working during a pandemic.

However, according to Grace, that is a lie. The real reason he's saying that is because they reduced his role in the film, and he's not interested in the new direction. Also, Affleck might not wear the Batman costume either. He'll just play Bruce Wayne.

Please for the love of all that is good bring Jeffrey Dean Morgan back as Thomas Wayne's Batman.

Hope they stay true to his Batman and not pull a TLJ Luke. I think Keaton has integrity and wouldn't do it if it was out of the lane. He intelligently turned down Schumacher.

Hope they stay true to his Batman and not pull a TLJ Luke. I think Keaton has integrity and wouldn't do it if it was out of the lane. He intelligently turned down Schumacher.

He'll do right by the role. Remember, he famously turned down a mansion and truck loads of money to do Batman forever because he didn't liked the script. He's been on record for around 2011/12 saying he'll only be back if the script is good.

Back