The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I’ve been reading, they are currently in the process of reshoots for some scenes. The reshoots are rumored to make the story tie more into the Snyderverse.
I suspect WB/ Discovery is going to move forward with Snyder and bring back Cavill but they are keeping everything tight lipped.

Didn't they acknowledge Whedon's JL as canon?

From what I’ve been reading, they are currently in the process of reshoots for some scenes. The reshoots are rumored to make the story tie more into the Snyderverse.
I suspect WB/ Discovery is going to move forward with Snyder and bring back Cavill but they are keeping everything tight lipped.
I suspect DC fans are fantastic at setting themselves up for massive disappointment.

That’s what I’m saying. Dc won’t outright say anything so fans speculate and get peoples hopes up then you have that wacky director taking pics with a dc comic in the background or something making his fans go crazy even tho he’s probably doing that so people don’t forget about him. Then we have Ezra who’s heading towards probably the greatest Netflix documentary they will ever put out. But his movie is still on track.

Now we have batgirl fans now coming out like the Snyder fans and saying the movie should get released and it was a masterpiece

That’s what I’m saying. Dc won’t outright say anything so fans speculate and get peoples hopes up then you have that wacky director taking pics with a dc comic in the background or something making his fans go crazy even tho he’s probably doing that so people don’t forget about him. Then we have Ezra who’s heading towards probably the greatest Netflix documentary they will ever put out. But his movie is still on track.

Now we have batgirl fans now coming out like the Snyder fans and saying the movie should get released and it was a masterpiece
I want to watch that more than I want to watch The Flash movie.

First Batgirl and now Flash is in jeopardy. Keaton's Batman is a death knell for DC. No wonder they binned him off for Affleck in Aquaman 2.

I didn’t really care for affleck Batman but he had his moments. Replacing him with an already old Batman is silly. Dc has a hard on for making Batman old and tired. It’s so annoying . We should change each dc thread to the (I am a fan but I hate DC) thread.

As much as I love Keatons Batman, having him take over and “replace” an aged (arguably in his prime) Batman makes zero sense. WB has no clue what they’re doing. Time will tell if this new CEO is worth a damn.
Totally agree. While I absolutely love Keaton just as much as the next nerd, having him replace an existing Batman would make zero sense for sure.
I’d love to see him in an alternate timeline/ dimension as maybe an old aged mentor training Batwing or something, but not a replacement to any existing timelines.

Mel would’ve made a great grizzled DKR Batman better than Affleck.

A316A0F3-4C07-4F9E-9B0E-DED14333AE5E.jpeg

BEDE3DE3-0FB7-42B5-BC39-902D07F80163.jpeg

Back