The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Keaton was being replaced by Batfleck now. 🤔
They’re both in it.
There are several articles and videos that explain the entire plot and leaked info/ scenes from the test screenings. It seems like it’s going to be incredible!

Miller is officially going to jail, do you think there is the slightest possibility they might try to get Grant Gustin if they decide to revisit the project

I get Ezra Miller and that Chalamet kid confused all the time so you could swap him in and I would probably never even notice lol

I have never liked Ezra Miller so I am hoping they drop him/recast regardless if he continues to ***** things up.

Elliot Page isn't a good actor, IMO. The least charismatic from Umbrella Academy.

I don't want the guy from the CW either.

Casting Page as "The Flash" would hold the entire studio hostage.

If they make a film with Page as a super hero and it bombs, then many of the woke critics in the mainstream entertainment media will just start outright attacking fans, which will cause backlash against the entire DCEU slate. Movies and franchises not associated would feel the hit financially.

If they make a film with Page as a superhero and it bombs, then the woke element of the fanbase will demand a sequel. If it doesn't happen, the same effect as above, the attacks in the media will be relentless until someone loses their job over it.

If they make a film with Page as a superhero and it's a success, the woke critics and the woke element of the fanbase will demand every last single major role in the DCEU be played by someone from the LGBT community. Basically you have to fire Jason Momoa and make Asia Kate Dillon as Aqua Them or the relentless attacks will commence.

This is why woke is so toxic in everything. The only answer is to attack. No matter the road taken, no matter what measures are taken, no matter what accommodations are made, it's just more attack, attack and attack. Get someone fired. End someone's career. Make everyone pay, collateral damage be damned.

The average person is NOT a bigot. They are NOT racists. They don't want to hurt anyone. They are just regular working class people who want some casual light hearted entertainment after working so hard to make ends meet and survive. Then they are told they need to be ashamed for things that happened that occurred long before they were even born and for policies and laws and situations and scandals they have nothing to do with at all.

I find it hilarious when woke Hollywood elites and their propaganda media outlets are constantly bigoted against the working class then still try to play victim.

Grant Gustin is an acting zero. Page is Janeane Garofalo Lite - Perpetually aggrieved and angry while being in a constant state of material wealth and privilege.

Just cast Usain Bolt. The guy can actually run. No one will criticize that. How does the woke contingent in Hollywood "cancel" a guy who can actually run and playing The Flash? I'm sure those savages will still try find a way.

Just cast grant gustin. It’s not hard. Dude is the flash already. You can explain he’s a multiverse version or whatever. Simple. Why DC made a love action flash show to begin with when they were trying to do a movie is absolutely stupid. But what am I saying. It’s dc

Ezra Miller could go on a shooting spree and WB will still release the movie and people will still go to see it.

I don’t see why people in here are like “oh noes, he is a bad *insert gender here* teh movie is cancelled!!!” It doesn’t work that way. Bad publicity is still good publicity. The next trailer is going to have people creaming their pants.

Last edited:
Ezra Miller could go on a shooting spree and WB will still release the movie and people will still go to see it.

I don’t see why people in here are like “oh noes, he is a bad *insert gender here* teh movie is cancelled!!!” It doesn’t work that way. Bad publicity is still good publicity. The next trailer is going to have people creaming their pants.
No they wouldn’t and no people won’t. If he legit killed somebody they wouldn’t support it and the dude is now a known pedo so now nobody is going watch it. Also the trailer could be amazing (which I highly doubt) and it still won’t sway fans or the GA.
And no Keaton Batman isn’t the movies saving grace he isn’t a huge draw like Tobey spidey .

First time I've seen a trailer say "in production." It's normally coming soon or an estimated year is placed.

First time I've seen a trailer say "in production." It's normally coming soon or an estimated year is placed.

From what I’ve been reading, they are currently in the process of reshoots for some scenes. The reshoots are rumored to make the story tie more into the Snyderverse.
I suspect WB/ Discovery is going to move forward with Snyder and bring back Cavill but they are keeping everything tight lipped.

I obviously don’t speak for everyone, but Flash was my favorite hero growing up, and Keaton was my Batman. I am the absolute homerun target audience for this film.

And I’m more than content not paying a cent to watch it. Ezra sucks, and I really didn’t like them in the previous films, and Keaton isn’t even the main focus. I’m not getting a proper Flash movie - with the Rogues or the Flash-family; I’m getting a stopgate Flashpoint movie that only exists to give us a multiverse to salvage the crappy DCEU continuity. I’m not getting a proper Keaton Batman film - a third Burton sequel with a proper noir Gotham; it’s a glorified cameo.

It’s the monkey’s paw of my dreams; a Flash movie!… but not really, and the actor is insane. Keaton’s back!… in another character’s film, he’s 70 now, and he’s one of THREE concurrent Batmen in movies right now.

They worked really hard to eradicate all my major interest, outside of morbid curiosity. I’m quite impressed.

Back