The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it’s being reported that Flash tested in the high 80s which is considered a very good score for testing while Black Adam tested as poorly as Batgirl yet Black Adam wasn’t canceled.

So it’s being reported that Flash tested in the high 80s which is considered a very good score for testing while Black Adam tested as poorly as Batgirl yet Black Adam wasn’t canceled.
It kinda annoys me all the trash talking that the Rock is doing trying to blow himself up as the most powerful hero ever.

Indeed, and in fact reportedly they have paid the Rock $23M.

What the Rock is attempting to do with DC rubs me the wrong way so much that I'll pass on BA.

I don’t think BA looks good… it reminds me of a comic movie that would’ve come out in the early 2000s. I’ll wait and see how reviews are before paying money to see it.

I’m not watching it unless I hear that Cavill is in it. I’m not supporting a black Adam led Dc Universe.

Not even a slight inkling to see either Black Adam or The Flash - the former just looks meh and is clearly at this point just an ego trip for Dwayne and the latter has a monster for a lead who the studio is trying to sanitize with a South Park style "we're sorry" campaign.

Yes it looks very Mummy/Scorpion Kingish.

Blasphemy! The Mummy is a modern classic! Although is 20+ years considered modern now, or is it just "classic"?

Either way, it is an excellent Indiana Jones style movie.

Unless you meant the 2017 "The Mummy"...

Not even that! - the Mummy at least was and looked fun!
Definitely Scorpion King vibes though.

:1-1:

Since we’re on the subject of “Black Adam”. In wrestling terms, Black Adam wasn’t about to “do the job” and “put Shazam over", brother!
DC4C4201-5906-4A0E-83FE-46DDFEAA4FD6.jpeg

Last edited:
Blasphemy! The Mummy is a modern classic! Although is 20+ years considered modern now, or is it just "classic"?

Either way, it is an excellent Indiana Jones style movie.

Unless you meant the 2017 "The Mummy"...

:1-1:
Both mummy and returns are classics and are great movies. Some of the best movies I’ve seen as a kid. Returns was such a great follow up .

Since we’re on the subject of “Black Adam”. In wrestling terms, Black Adam wasn’t about to “do the job” and “put Shazam over”, brother!View attachment 594871

Uh what? It's a disservice what he did because Black Adam is Shazam's nemesis and should have stayed within that area. Now he's peddling it to be some sort of anti-hero.

The Rock is annoying me with his trash talking…
When I see him as Black Adam it just looks to me like, “Oh look, it’s The Rock playing Black Adam but not actually Black Adam”

They should have made him actually look like Black Adam and not… The Rock in Black Adam cosplay.

The Rock is annoying me with his trash talking…
When I see him as Black Adam it just looks to me like, “Oh look, it’s The Rock playing Black Adam but not actually Black Adam”

They should have made him actually look like Black Adam and not… The Rock in Black Adam cosplay.
What’s he saying?

Apparently there's a
Spoiler Spoiler:
in this movie. Info I've come across online in relation to the test screening reviews. As the saying goes, take this with a grain of salt but that would be so badass if true😀. Regardless, I'm looking forward to this movie.

Back