The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's the new Shia LaBeouf.... :lol

Young somewhat popular actors that have meltdowns and sabotage their careers...

This guy is in trouble again smh it’s almost comical with Ezra. Jeez… yeah there gonna recast for sure after this new nonsense.

Saw a video that explained that this movie is pretty much cursed. He was so right. It’s gotten bad tbh. It was supposed to come out so long ago but WB screwed with it. The flash should have had a movie decades ago but WB were so chicken **** of there own brand.
This movie is now Batman movie number 9 or whatever. I’m sure they’ll market it as such and doing so will oversaturate the bat market further.

Saw a video that explained that this movie is pretty much cursed. He was so right. It’s gotten bad tbh. It was supposed to come out so long ago but WB screwed with it. The flash should have had a movie decades ago but WB were so chicken **** of there own brand.
This movie is now Batman movie number 9 or whatever. I’m sure they’ll market it as such and doing so will oversaturate the bat market further.
Flash was my favorite hero growing up. I always wanted a Flash movie.
monkey-paw.gif

Apparently the kid has some real mental health issues of the not-so-garden-variety type.
Kinda sad really, seems like a talented person. Whatever his issues are, he's clearly not getting the help he needs.
That's how WB can spin their way to a successful box office. Ezra has to accept professional help and be contrite.

I want to like this movie, but from what I've seen of the leaked plot (if true) that's probably not going to be the case. The most recent leak looks very credible indeed. I won't spoil specific plot points in case the leaked plot is true. But I don't think it is really spoiling anything... all this has already been widely reported... to say that it seems designed to set up a universe with Keaton as mentor to Batgirl, Supergirl, Flash, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman as the basic JL.

Now to this I would say that as long as there can be other parallel universes/timelines, that's fine. It's potentially interesting. But I would not want this new universe at the expense of--or as a replacement for--what Snyder was working to complete. I want to see the latter much, much more. I want to see ZSJL 2 and 3. And reportedly David Zaslav loves the DC trinity (rumored also that Zaslav would love to see a DC trinity solo film). And I don't think what he has in mind is Batgirl, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman.

But anyway, it sounds like WBD (David Zaslav) wants to scrap the approach of having separate parallel universes which is what Sanroff, Emmerich, and Hamada were going for, and instead to create a unified, single, shared universe same as the MCU. With the HBO Max DC TV shows (and CW DC shows all sunsetted) integrated with the films, plus games, and comics, etc., and all of that all existing within one vertical structure with a Kevin Feige-like "czar" running it. And reportedly not a creative, but a businessperson who can manage that. So maybe someone like Scott Stuber of Netflix. (Or even J.J. Abrams, God help us.)

That's why I think all the films are being delayed with reshoots.

Last edited:
I saw the leaks to. Sounds really weird if true. It’s not like a second one will be made unless they recast flash.

to say that it seems designed to set up a universe with Keaton as mentor to Batgirl, Supergirl, Flash, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman as the basic JL.
Ugh... That sounds awful. Following the MCU's next Avengers team it seems. I don't want a JL with all women and one Man. Aquadude. And a toxic male at that. We'll watch the whole movie with the ladies pointing out all of Aquadudes male flaws and how insulting he his... :slap

Ugh... That sounds awful. Following the MCU's next Avengers team it seems. I don't want a JL with all women and one Man. Aquadude. And a toxic male at that. We'll watch the whole movie with the ladies pointing out all of Aquadudes male flaws and how insulting he his... :slap
The DCEU is only Battinson at this point.

The DCEU is only Battinson at this point.

I know you don’t mean that literally (basically in spirit, right?) but in addition to The Flash, as we know there is Aquaman 2 (and probably 3), Wonder Woman 3, Shazam 2, Black Adam 1, Batgirl, Blue Beetle, Zatana, Superpets (it’s for young children, fine), and Wonder Twins (what the holy F is this?). Those movies are going to be released or be filmed.

Back