The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ben Affleck Batman film

I imagine Leto as Joker will be one of the villians.......it makes sense.

I imagine Leto as Joker will be one of the villians.......it makes sense.

My guess is it will be a prequel that stars Bruce & Jason Todd/Robin. The two are pursuing a Dexter-type vigilante/serial killer who targets criminals and murders them violently, who they can't seem to catch. Then Bruce learns Jason Todd is the killer. The two fight and Todd gets dipped in the acid, becoming the Joker.

My guess is it will be a prequel that stars Bruce & Jason Todd/Robin. The two are pursuing a Dexter-type vigilante/serial killer who targets criminals and murders them violently, who they can't seem to catch.

Yes to this.

Then Bruce learns Jason Todd is the killer. The two fight and Todd gets dipped in the acid, becoming the Joker.

No to this :lol

There's alot pointing to it. The tattoo, the writing on the Robin suit and most importantly Bruce's question to Alfred from BvS:

"How many good guys do we know that stayed good?"

Letoker is also in really good shape. Leto gain weight and muscle to play the role, which was a bit strange if you're playing the Joker. Still, I don't want the "Joker" to be Jason Todd. I rather see him as Red Hood. If they reveal Letoker as Jason Todd, it's going to feel like the Mandarin twist.

The riddler would be a good Dexter type villain, imagine batman going after a jigsaw type riddler
That would be cool.

I don't like that thought of the new Joker being Jason Todd...just because I don't want Leto as Jason Todd. lol But I'm down for him as Joker.

Letoker is also in really good shape. Leto gain weight and muscle to play the role, which was a bit strange if you're playing the Joker. Still, I don't want the "Joker" to be Jason Todd. I rather see him as Red Hood. If they reveal Letoker as Jason Todd, it's going to feel like the Mandarin twist.

I actually think it adds to the lore. I mean, this would mean Batman sees Joker as his son, and ultimately greatest failure.

Honestly, I'd be totally cool if this movie was just Gone, Baby, Gone with Batman and the Mad Hatter.:lol

I like "Letoker" because it sounds like "Le Toker," which seems fairly accurate for this version of the character, and also reminds me of the Steve Miller song, so, I'm cool with that portmanteau going forward.

If Leto is Robin, then the movie is already spoiled in the first minutes cause we all know he plays joker -_-

---

I also find myself referring to Batfleck quite often. I think he's quite possibly one of the best versions of the character we've seen on screen, and he did an excellent job, and he made me believe he's Batman...but he's still Batfleck. It just has a really nice ring to it.:lol

I'll give a begrudging pass to "Batfleck" since it does sound kind of cool but no more! That's it! :lecture

No more stupid **** like Margley Quibbie or whatever she's probably being called.

I'll give a begrudging pass to "Batfleck" since it does sound kind of cool but no more! That's it! :lecture

Batfleck and Letoker, that's all I'm asking. Because if that dude doesn't smoke weed, I don't know who does. If anyone starts saying Momoaquaman, you have my permission to punch that person in the ****.

I do, just call him "Leto's Joker" please. :banghead

Nobody said "Nichoker" in 1989*. :lol

*Ask your parents if you don't believe me

I...as well as a numerous people here have been calling him Letoker for like a year :lol

Also, I would never call Jack's Joker, "Nichoker." That'd be silly. I would call him "The Jacker" :D

Back