The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to stop coming in this thread. I seriously can't understand the enthusiasm for this.

Seriously, and I am genuinely asking, you think it all looks terrible? You are not hopeful for Riddler or Catwoman? Or maybe they got a good style mix going? Nothing?

I'm still not sold on Pattison or Penguin, but I really love the Riddler and Catwoman so far (except the cat cowl beanie).

Seriously, and I am genuinely asking, you think it all looks terrible? You are not hopeful for Riddler or Catwoman? Or maybe they got a good style mix going? Nothing?

I'm still not sold on Pattison or Penguin, but I really love the Riddler and Catwoman so far (except the cat cowl beanie).
Loki-Gar

I seriously can't understand the enthusiasm for this.
Because it looks awesome.
thumbs-up-batman.gif

Cautious-Gar...

But I'm fully in for this now. Can't wait. Really hope I won't be disappointed. I should reel back my expectations. I mean, what are the chances this 3-hour movie will be good? Seriously? This could be Book of Boba all over again.
To be honest I think the first viewing might be too overwhelming to make a full judgement of the film. Given the hype for this and the 3 hour runtime it could be an intense few hours. That might just be me though... :dunno :lol

Cautious-Gar...

But I'm fully in for this now. Can't wait. Really hope I won't be disappointed. I should reel back my expectations. I mean, what are the chances this 3-hour movie will be good? Seriously? This could be Book of Boba all over again.
P1O6iI4.gif

I watched the first one and a half episodes of that tripe and it was enough.

The trailers and clip I posted of The Batman all look fantastic. Please don't compare it to that terrible show.

You have a Moon Knight avatar. You are a very hopeful person.

it's dark. serious. it has a creepy dark serious villain. is focusing on detective stuff from batman. the riddler riddles will be kino. the look of the movie is good. it won't be goofy or silly or anything like crappy stars wars.

this movie will at least be a good serious dark detective story. there's no way it isn't at least solid and good. it might not be great. but at least it won't be stars wars CRINGE

it's dark. serious. it has a creepy dark serious villain. is focusing on detective stuff from batman. the riddler riddles will be kino. the look of the movie is good. it won't be goofy or silly or anything like crappy stars wars.

this movie will at least be a good serious dark detective story. there's no way it isn't at least solid and good. it might not be great. but at least it won't be stars wars CRINGE

I hope so. I'm rooting for this movie.

I'm all about the villains, so if the Riddler is good, I'll like it even if Batman sucks.

I hope so. I'm rooting for this movie.

I'm all about the villains, so if the Riddler is good, I'll like it even if Batman sucks.

we are all just guessing, but, the movie looks so dark and almost scary to be bad.

I could see the movie ending up to be boring, yeah. maybe. I can see it being long and dull. but I take long and boring over whatever the heck star wars is doing lol

Yeah, I seriously think it looks awful. Batinson looks awful (I don't like him at all as either Bats or Brucie), his car and moto look awful, Catwoman and Riddler are laugh out loud bad. Penguin is the only character that looks ok..

Think how good the original SS looked in trailers. This is most likely showing you the best bits. So much I expect will be roll your eyes cringey and bad. This is still WB after all. They still have NO clue what the heck they are doing. The trailers shown look so dark, yet it's still PG13. So how "dark" can it really be? There will be loud explosions, and people being beat up, but not enough for you "R" fans that want to see blood...:lol They need parents to bring the kiddies.

Plus, there is no way this will top Nolan's BB & TDK (TDKR sucks). Not even come close.

Just more DC crap.

Back