The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he is, (even a reveal at the end) it'll be the first Batman movie to have all the four main "rogues" in one, since
Batman 66! :lol
5yu3e9.gif

5yu38y.gif

The return of the The United Underworld

Last edited:
Which is exactly why they are torn between showing him or not. I personally don’t want him to be in the movie
WB and their Joker. Seems like they are always too scared to not have him involved in some capacity with Batman. That's why Marvel is on Shang-Chi and Hawkeye 2.0 and WB is going in circles.

There should be only one choice as the next Joker

He's not even playing Joker there and he's perfect. 😀

If I was WB, I'd have him play Joker in the upcoming Batgirl film or sequel, since that film already has a villain. They can do the killing Joke storyline, where Joker shoots Batgirl and tortures her dad. However, instead of having Batman getting Joker, the story could be about Batgirl's recovery, both physically and mentally with the help of Keaton Batman as her mentor. Since he's from another universe, he can help Batgirl because he already defeated Jack Joker. In the end, Batgirl must decide if she kills Joker, or put him in Arkham.

Is WB panicking they just gave away a ton of stuff WTF
Yeah that was a lot.

Nitpicks: Catwoman's cheap mask. Don't love armoured Bats but remaining of greater concern is his implausible bulletproof-ness and multiple shooter's inability to shoot at his face. Given I was hoping for a smaller film the massive destruction glimpsed in this trailer is a little disappointing on the one hand, but at least didn't look super fake in that brief shot.

Conclusion: still looks good, remain at a more or less medium-hype level. HypeCon 4.

Back