The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c2125e1d82a030d363c4d3af056aaf950c97ea4b.gifv

TDK is the last resort weapon DC fans have in any argument.

Marvel fanboys throw 25 films + shows at DC fans 🤓🤧

DC fans pull out TDK gigachad card like 💪😎💥💀

MCU fans 👁️👄👁️

🤭

:lol
I don't know about the "and shows" but yeah about the rest.

I don't even find TDK to be a truly great movie -- but its Joker was definitely truly great. Perfect in every way, carried that movie and elevated it far beyond its actual construction. The punk/anarchist/hobo/nobody was inspired... as was Heath's embodiment of those concepts. If you take the other two Batman films you can see how uneven and unclear Nolan's vision is for his Gotham -- 50/50 success rate -- and the film behind the Joker is no different. But the Joker as a whole really came together like lightning in a bottle.

Tdk and joker and Wonder Woman show the potential that dc can do if they weren’t idiots.
Also dc shows shows are way better than marvel shows. These are facts.
Video games aswell.
Batman Arkham city is the best superhero game with spiderman 2018 being a very close second but only cause of those dumb stealth missions and the forced inclusion of miles.

tdk is an amazing film. The franchise stops there for me as tdkr was complete and utter ass and putting that in the same place as tdk is a huge disrespect.

but dc can destroy marvel if they wanted to . Back in 2012 when marvel had b lost characters only running the show, they could have easily brought out heavy hitters and put out hits back to back.

sadly we all the know the story. Gave the keys to some idiot who then made it uber edgy and in turn the idiots at the studio saw that failure and tried to copy marvel

And i’m sure Clown is a big fan of TDK but he speaks the truth.

It is absolutely mind blowing to think that 25 consecutive connected Marvel cape movies were even made and bombarded onto the multiplexes within that frame no matter how disrespectful they were to their source material.

I’m sure the hollywood insiders here can contest to just how crazy that scenario truly is and what a monumental achievement it was.

Key word WAS though lol because it might be over.

:lol
I don't know about the "and shows" but yeah about the rest.

I don't even find TDK to be a truly great movie -- but its Joker was definitely truly great. Perfect in every way, carried that movie and elevated it far beyond its actual construction. The punk/anarchist/hobo/nobody was inspired... as was Heath's embodiment of those concepts. If you take the other two Batman films you can see how uneven and unclear Nolan's vision is for his Gotham -- 50/50 success rate -- and the film behind the Joker is no different. But the Joker as a whole really came together like lightning in a bottle.

yes he did. Now joker is held in high regard as a character you need acting chops to take on. Jared Leto sucked as the joker but he took the role seriously and wanted to bring his a game to the it.

we all know the story of pheonix. Like it or not that film killed it and won an Oscar.

this is all cause Heath set the bar so high for the role. People seek to get lost when they play the character. Which is crazy cause joker isn’t all to complex but the movies make him to be extremely deep and thought provoking

I would like them to think as hard on Batman or Superman as they did to come up with a new take for Ledger's Joker.

Burton just slaps spooky-kooky on everything, but Nolan and Ledger actually created an entire and fully developed character for Joker -- which is an amazing task considering how well we all thought we knew what the Joker could be.

But putting all the right ingredients together, that's just so hard.

For example, the seeds of the Zodiac killer and "Seven" for Riddler is a brilliant start -- as good as the punk anarchist beginnings for Joker.

I would like them to think as hard on Batman or Superman as they did to come up with a new take for Ledger's Joker.

Burton just slaps spooky-kooky on everything, but Nolan and Ledger actually created an entire and fully developed character for Joker -- which is an amazing task considering how well we all thought we knew what the Joker could be.
Pattison said hold my beer he will be the equivalent of Heath Joker as Batman.

TDK is the last resort weapon DC fans have in any argument.

Marvel fanboys throw 25 films + shows at DC fans 🤓🤧

DC fans pull out TDK gigachad card like 💪😎💥💀

MCU fans 👁️👄👁️

🤭
Infinity War is the only MCU film that gets near TDK. However Infinity War needed the previous MCU films to project it to that level - without them it's pointless. TDK can stand alone, head and shoulders above the rest.

Back