The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people are going to be dying so much to go finally watch a blockbuster movie that Godzilla vs Kong is going to break 2 billion lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people will be waiting for that film since it?s been delayed 50 times

It would be wild if these ayercut rumors were true. I've heard that they have enough Joker footage for him to have his own film.

I would love to see this supposed Ayer cut but I bet it won?t be as good as the Snyder cut.

I think people will be waiting for that film since it?s been delayed 50 times

Poor WW lol

I would love to see this supposed Ayer cut but I bet it won?t be as good as the Snyder cut.

Probably not. It is weird to think that supposedly Ayers cut is more in tone with the Dark knight. The final cut of SS doesn't reflect that at all. Not in the slightest. :lol

People who didn't like Leto's Joker probably still won't like him in a new Ayer cut. I though it was an interesting take on the character, so I'm hopeful both for the film (which was pretty weak) and Leto's interpretation.

Still have to be foolish enough to visit a movie theatre in the current pandemic.

I'm pretty sure there will be people foolish enough to do just that.

They can probably require masks and only keep half of their capacity to keep people socially distant to help, but yeah.... Not smart to go there for a movie.

Boxoffice ain't going to be what it used to be. Going to give a lot of people an excuse that their sucky movie actually did quite well considering. I can hear them now...

I like how most people are coming out the wood work and saying the cut you saw wasn?t the cut I wanted you to see. Now they are showing pics of what you missed out on and dumb bs like that. Lol
Lol now movies are gonna have dlc

I like how most people are coming out the wood work and saying the cut you saw wasn?t the cut I wanted you to see. Now they are showing pics of what you missed out on and dumb bs like that. Lol
Lol now movies are gonna have dlc

:lol :lol

Season pass Letoker lol

Boxoffice ain't going to be what it used to be. Going to give a lot of people an excuse that their sucky movie actually did quite well considering. I can hear them now...

Going out in general is not going to be what it used to be. We've become one of those countries where people wear masks outside. There are people much older than us that have never seen anything like this in their life time. It's like we're living in a movie.

Going out in general is not going to be what it used to be. We've become one of those countries where people wear masks outside. There are people much older than us that have never seen anything like this in their life time. It's like we're living in a movie.

Where I am, wearing a mask outside your house is now a rule. You even have to wear it in the car if you have at least 1 other person with you. You even have to wear it under your helmet when you're on motorbike. No establishment will let you in without a mask and most will check your temperature and require you to disinfect your hands with alcohol at the door.

People below 21 and above 65 are still not allowed to go outside unless for essentials (buying food, medicine or paying bills). My kids haven't been out of the house since the first week of March. I'm glad they aren't complaining yet hahahaha!

Things are definitely going to be different moving forward. I wonder if this will mean a cut in movie budgets too (killing most superhero blockbusters as we know em).

I suspect life will basically be back to normal when they've figured out the best ways to treat the severe cases, which, according to newspaper headlines yesterday, there has already been some headway on that. Herd immunity eventually taking care of the rest. This is assuming no vaccine for a long time.

Pressure will be huge to get everything back to normal, and not this 'new normal', normal normal.

Restrictions on pubs when they open again over here are ridiculous. There'll simply be no 'pint' in going to the pub. Maybe that's the idea but the publicans and the public won't tolerate it for long.

Normal will only come back when there is a cure or vaccine. Till then this distancing crap will be in place.

IW, EG and Joker really dodged the mother of all bullets.

TROS box office made covid money before covid lol

Last edited:
Normal will only come back when there is a cure or vaccine. Till then this distancing crap will be in place.

To a reducing degree over time though. My point is that as they get to know the most effective treatments of Covid 19 it may generally become a less threatening disease and - for things to return to normal - we may not be so dependent on getting a vaccine afterall. We'll see.

Back