The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take it to the PM?s guys, it?s dull.

No! you will watch us fight back and forth about whose the best joker and your going to freakin enjoy it! Lol

458c4q.jpg

Oh yeah, he might seriously have something wrong with him. Still waiting to see those posts of me "trash talking" Phoenixs Joker. :lol

It's funny because Joaquin is one of my favorite actors, so that makes it even more hilarious for him to claim that I said that.

My joker rankings

1) Jack Nicholson. He's probably my favorite just for the nostalgia alone. I always loved how he seemed to have the most fun with the role too.
2) Heath Ledger. ( though this one could be interchangeable with Joaquin for me)
3) Joaquin Phoenix
4) Jared Leto. I personally liked the more comic accurate look. I think he was doomed for failure right from the start. Im not sure any actor could've done any better given the same garbage material.

Oh yeah, he might seriously have something wrong with him. Still waiting to see those posts of me "trash talking" Phoenixs Joker. :lol

It's funny because Joaquin is one of my favorite actors, so that makes it even more hilarious for him to claim that I said that.

My joker rankings

1) Jack Nicholson. He's probably my favorite just for the nostalgia alone. I always loved how he seemed to have the most fun with the role too.
2) Heath Ledger. ( though this one could be interchangeable with Joaquin for me)
3) Joaquin Phoenix
4) Jared Leto. I personally liked the more comic accurate look. I think he was doomed for failure right from the start. Im not sure any actor could've done any better given the same garbage material.

Dude just shut up. The only reason I replied is cause you started it.

You literally insulted me first over a fictional character. Like come on lol. Again as I said. You probably didn?t outright say you didn?t like pheonix but you still cried in the thread so just stop. Never seen anyone so sensitive on here before. Like chill out. It?s just a bad rendition of the joker

Dude just shut up. The only reason I replied is cause you started it.

You literally insulted me first over a fictional character. Like come on lol. Again as I said. You probably didn?t outright say you didn?t like pheonix but you still cried in the thread so just stop. Never seen anyone so sensitive on here before. Like chill out. It?s just a bad rendition of the joker

Yep, I'm SUPER upset some dip **** on a toy forum doesn't like Jared Letos Joker. :lol

Lmao, this is literally you right now.
tenor.png

Shut up, this is the most exciting thing in this entire forum. :lol

Oh I'm sure it's not over. Just wait...

"You're just a cry baby who cries. No one likes gangster hot topic joker, that's a fact. You're so upset and crying because I don't like him. You started this, ill finish it. You hate Phoenix joker too, I remember you said that even though you didn't. Companies make figures and statues of things that don't sell, that's logic you cry baby cheerleader man."

Nobody ever wants to be called a cry baby cheerleader. :lol

Yep, I'm SUPER upset some dip **** on a toy forum doesn't like Jared Letos Joker. :lol

Lmao, this is literally you right now.
tenor.png

Lol yes. I?m the pissed off one who got mad first keep it coming. Like bro read your post please. I?m just replying to you cause you got defensive my guy. I mean I find it hilarious tbh. I like these type of debates and making snow flakes like you cry over a fictional character. It shows you can?t take a opnion. I mean you saying I?m in the wrong but you started this over hot topic joker.

And yes you are a cry baby cheerleader. Put the palms palms down and get some fresh air or something. If you didn?t care what I said on a toy forum you definitely wouldn?t have insulted me over a fictional character.

I?m chill bro but each reply you get super agro. Like we were having a discussion and you said did leto rape my mom. All cause I said joker dolls didn?t sell? Lol

Yea I?m the triggered one tho. But your calling names now. Like you are super angry my guy. Chill out. Your mad about hot topic joker.

Have a seat young skywalker. Anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering

I'm not even responding to the rest of your post, you act like Leto raped your mom or something. - snoop

But yea I?m the trigger one lol go figure

Last edited:
Shut up, this is the most exciting thing in this entire forum. :lol
It?s hilarious. I honestly didn?t know this guy was this angry over leto joker.

Like chill out man it?s just a bunch of crappy looking leto dolls. I?m sure leto doesn?t want you to fight his battles for him. He?s a big boy

Last edited:
sorry snoop but ironwez is right even though you are the one posting triggered gifs you bugging out dude relax lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My joker rankings

3) Joaquin Phoenix

I have 2 and 3 flip flopped

sorry snoop but ironwez is right even though you are the one posting triggered gifs you bugging out dude relax lol

Damn. I?ve never seen jye step in and break up a argument and tell someone to chill. Lol 2020 is really a yr of phenomenal happpenings

I think people are going to be dying so much to go finally watch a blockbuster movie that Godzilla vs Kong is going to break 2 billion lol

The guy has literally been making up lies about me because his "argument" has gone nowhere. Anyone on these boards who knows me knows that this is all fun and games for me bro. "I got called a cheerleader cry baby who cries" for Christ sakes. Dude I nearly spit out my drink when I first read that I was laughing so hard. :lol

The guy has literally been making up lies about me because his "argument" has gone nowhere. Anyone on these boards who knows me knows that this all fun and games bro. "I got called a cheerleader cry baby who cries" for Christ sakes. Dude I nearly spit out my drink when I first read that I was laughing so hard. :lol

It?s all good snoop we are all just film and toy fans here.

2020 is a crazy year anyways a perfect match for Letoker lol

It?s all good snoop we are all just film and toy fans here.

2020 is a crazy year anyways a perfect match for Letoker lol

It would be wild if these ayercut rumors were true. I've heard that they have enough Joker footage for him to have his own film.

The guy has literally been making up lies about me because his "argument" has gone nowhere. Anyone on these boards who knows me knows that this is all fun and games for me bro. "I got called a cheerleader cry baby who cries" for Christ sakes. Dude I nearly spit out my drink when I first read that I was laughing so hard. :lol

Lol bro did you read when I said you might of said that? Also if you don?t care and think that what I said is funny then you wouldn?t of brought it up. Like mellow out and stop getting upset over crap joker lol. Like chilllllllll man if it?s funny to you laugh it off and move on

Back