Tennis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:rotfl:lol:lol

Guilty as charged :monkey3

whr5JeL.jpg
monkey-steal.gif

I'm hoping for fireworks! 😬

I just hope we'll get to watch a solid, maybe even a greatly entertaining match. No doubt K is capable of bringing in the big shots, and if so, I think Djokovic can weather it. Still, excited for the finals!!

I just hope we'll get to watch a solid, maybe even a greatly entertaining match. No doubt K is capable of bringing in the big shots, and if so, I think Djokovic can weather it. Still, excited for the finals!!
I think we'll get that for sure!

Well done Elena Rybakina on winning the Ladies' Wimbledon title!

image-url-https-static-onecms-io-wp-content-uploads-sites-20-2022-07-09-Elena-Rybakina-wins-Wimble.jpg
She's a cool customer isn't she, I was hoping she'd win as I love the underdog/the competitor that most people don't want to win. I think ons thought she'd win for sure, after the first set

Well done Djokovic for claiming the Wimbledon title this year! His 21st Grand Slam, and 7th Wimbledon, and 4th consecutive Wimbledon title.

XVoMSKl.jpg

F4HokE7.jpg

H4cNKHL.jpg

I only stayed awake for the first set but not surprised at all to wake up and see Djokovic nailed the next three sets. Way too composed and clinical for Kyrgios. Kyrgios still has the head-to-head tho, sits at 2:1 now.

I know Djokovic is still barred from playing. Is Nadal still injured?

Can't see Emma Raducanu successfully defending her win last year. She just doesn't seem consistent enough.

Back