Tennis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, Hingis...

1661908465119.png

I know Djokovic is still barred from playing. Is Nadal still injured?

Can't see Emma Raducanu successfully defending her win last year. She just doesn't seem consistent enough.

Djokovic's absence feels like such a detriment in my opinion (though that situation can be tricky).

Nadal is always injured, no? (Kidding :lol )

A big bummer Raducanu was upset in the first round, but such is the game...

You have done well Lord Zurdo. I don't think I've ever seen that first picture before!

(Implying familiarity with the other pictures from previous....research) :monkey3

You have done well Lord Zurdo. I don't think I've ever seen that first picture before!

Thanks! :lol

(Implying familiarity with the other pictures from previous....research) :monkey3

:monkey3 :monkey3

Just saw that Nadal is out. Bummer.

And Tiafoe ousted Nadal!! A bit of a bummer for sure, though from the part I watched he seemed to not be moving to his usual standard. Still, well done Tiafoe for taking the match.

Bummer for you, but as an American I dig it!

:lol:lol

Świątek vs. Jabeur Women's final tomorrow!

Ruud defeats Khachanov to make it to the Men'sfinal!

Tiafoe vs Alcaraz happening now!!

And we're gonna get an Alcaraz - Ruud final!

Sad to see Tiafoe go, but well done to him for making the semi's of a major (at the U.S.O. nonetheless).

Alcaraz wins the U.S. Open! His first major title! Defeats Ruud in four sets, well done to Ruud for reaching the final

The kid is incredible, gives hope for the game when the big 4 (I still count Murray in there) are no more, as Alcaraz's game seems like it may most closely represents theirs in terms of foot speed, variety, and consistency.

Future of the game at the moment looks to be Alcaraz, Sinner, Fritz, and Ruud, added to the likes of Medvedev, Tsitsipas, Kyrgios, and Zverev. Good crop of new talent there, probably forgetting a couple good young players too.

Back