Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit worried about the lightsaber choreo here. I hope it is good. I'm ok if it's not the twirly kind, but I at least hope it is much better than her Mando episode.

Sabine looks great here. And it is a surprise to see
Spoiler Spoiler:

That trailer actually looks good. I'm not a huge fan of the Jedi/Sith ever since the lore around them grew ever more convoluted and Harry Potter, but it still looks pretty exciting. It was neat to see
Spoiler Spoiler:

The demographic target is very obviously a bunch of female cosplayers :LOL: -- but certainly nothing wrong with that if the action's good. Wait, that came out all wrong. ANYWAY ... (seriously, I didn't mean for that to sound so wrong, these days Mon Mothma's more my speed than a teenager in a starfighter 🤣 ... or maybe a murderous Cinta although she's a little young).

I have zero faith in any Star Wars property, but you never know -- Andor was a very pleasant surprise. This is going to be a totally different tone but there's like a ... 40% chance it'll be entertaining, based on the trailer.

Oh ...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Pretty solid trailer.

Very cool to see her signature lightsabers cut the circle around her. Always thought that was pretty slick.

being that we got Zeb in Mando, the rest of Rebels are there. Definitely looking forward to this.

Oh ...
Spoiler Spoiler:
Any guesses on who
Spoiler Spoiler:

Any guesses on who
Spoiler Spoiler:
Holy crap I didn’t realize that was Ray!!!! :thud:

Any guesses on who
Spoiler Spoiler:
I liked Loki Sylvie. :monkey2

They’re not Sith, calling it now; they’re something else.

Their Lightsabers look more synthetic, no natural white core to the blade.
I thought the sabers looked weird but I couldn't put my finger on it. They look like real world replica's without the white core.

Looks very video-gamey. Watching what has become of Mando, very little hope here.

So long Star Wars. I hardly knew you....
Hmmm this one isn't for me either, however, it (the trailer) was packed with Filoni/Rebels/Ahsoka stuff so the fans that like all that will be excited. I'm genuinely quite pleased for them. Fans have been asking for this stuff for awhile.

I've heard of 2 other things being made, something about the first Jedi, a concept that doesn't particularly interest me, however, I know so little about it, I can't write it off just yet.
And the hilarious Rey returns to start a Jedi academy. Comedy gold.

So yes, there doesn't seem to be much Star Wars content for me personally for the foreseeable.

Last edited:
Hmmm this one isn't for me either, however, it was packed with Filoni/Rebels/Ahsoka stuff so the fans that like all that will be excited. I'm genuinely quite pleased for them. Fans have been asking for this stuff for awhile.

I've heard of 2 other things being made, something about the first Jedi, a concept that doesn't particularly interest me, however, I know so little about it, I can't write it off just yet.
And the hilarious Rey returns to start a Jedi academy. Comedy gold.

So yes, there doesn't seem to be much Star Wars content for me personally for the foreseeable.
As there's bound to be plenty of female padawans in that, I suppose it's too much to hope that her academy is similar to Castle Anthrax in Monty Python & The Holy Grail....

"We are but eightscore young blondes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half, cut off in this castle, with no one to protect us. Oooh. It is a lonely life ... bathing ... dressing ... undressing ... making exciting underwear...."

As there's bound to be plenty of female padawans in that, I suppose it's too much to hope that her academy is similar to Castle Anthrax in Monty Python & The Holy Grail....

"We are but eightscore young blondes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half, cut off in this castle, with no one to protect us. Oooh. It is a lonely life ... bathing ... dressing ... undressing ... making exciting underwear...."
Damn, might have to watch it after all

Back