Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect that seeing him in such a context will finally make the PT diehards realize just how terribly executed those films were.
Not as terribly executed as the failure that was the ST. You know the PT sells when they bring in Hayden and the internet loves it. Rey who?

Who cares what is popular or not.

Logic only dictates that with HC returning…

A. Older
B. Wiser
C. More Mature
D. Under a better script
E. Under a better director
F. Under better cgi and practical “the volume” effects for better quality immersion
G. Opposite Ewan who is in his prime and who benefits like HC with improved script, director and effects

That this new iteration of these PT characters under those new set of rules can only have one logical outcome….

Making the PT look even worse….

Obi-Wan/Ashoka will not be kind to the reputation of the PT.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me though if they were being bought even by PT haters - because regardless of the quality of the films they both very much looked the part.

Last edited:
Even though I prefer the ST over the PT I don’t own much of either one.

I have 3 PT pieces and 4 ST pieces lol

PT:
HT Cody
BS Bly
BS Phase 1 Clone

ST:
HT Heavy Trooper
BS Heavy Trooper
TVC Poe XWing
TVC Poe

That’s it the rest of my SW collection are all OT/Mando era related and boy do I have way too many of those lol

When it comes to SW I can own a collectible from a weaker movie with no problem and you don’t have to look any farther than ROTJ for that!

It wouldn't surprise me though if they were being bought even by PT haters - because regardless of the quality of the films they both very much looked the part.
I highly doubt this. Kylo looks cool to me but I’m not buying him cause he’s a crap character even tho he was one of the better characters he still sucked and was probably one of the lamest villains ever. But his lightsaber is cool af. I wouldn’t spend a cent on him.

I highly doubt this. Kylo looks cool to me but I’m not buying him cause he’s a crap character even tho he was one of the better characters he still sucked and was probably one of the lamest villains ever. But his lightsaber is cool af. I wouldn’t spend a cent on him.
Figures of Anakin and Obi-Wan prior to what they became in the OT could absolutely appeal to OT fans who had been fantasizing about the PT long before they were actually made.

Kylo wouldn't be the same situation. He was a total newb character.

Figures of Anakin and Obi-Wan prior to what they became in the OT could absolutely appeal to OT fans who had been fantasizing about the PT long before they were actually made.

Really? cause most ot purist hated how they were portrayed .

Yes but not how they looked. I may not have bought the Hot Toys figures but I do still have the best of the Hasbro 3.75'' figures on display to represent my fantasized Mustufar duel even though what we actually got disappointed me.

Look at Darth Maul. He was a total newb when TPM came out and the fans embraced him like nothing else.
That's the difference between a great villain like Maul and a lame villain like Kylo Ren.

Not gonna lie, this makes me smile:

247561262_10159622462482300_2822160986192783946_n.jpg

Back