Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see them ever having new films titled Episode 7, 8 and 9 again. That ship has sailed. Maybe they will have a Thrawn trilogy or something similar.
It would just be too embarrassing for them. A clear admission of having ****ed up. Not to mention how blatant a slap in the face it would be to everyone who worked on those films. They will want plausible deniability on the matter - ''no, we aren't admitting some failure and repudiating the work of the people we hired, we're expanding the lore in a new direction''

So it seems more likely to me that TFA, TLJ and TROS will remain as the Episodic movie sequels - anyone who likes them will be free to retain them - however, by implementing this world between world's thing they get to play in a brand new pen. They'll still make their money and all they have to do is not put Episode 7, 8 and 9 in the titles of any future project.

Breaking news:

Disney just announced that they are removing 7, 8 and 9 from history as if they never happened and they said they will offer a simple apology to Hamill, Ford and Fisher’s legacy and they will just forget that they paid each 30 million dollars just so Ducky and Turd can feel good lol

Ducky’s and Turd’s feelings > Fisher’s Legacy

Breaking news:

Disney just announced that they are removing 7, 8 and 9 from history as if they never happened and they said they will offer a simple apology to Hamill, Ford and Fisher’s legacy and they will just forget that they paid each 30 million dollars just so Ducky and Turd can feel good lol

Ducky’s and Turd’s feelings > Fisher’s Legacy

Mark would be pleased.

Harrison wouldn't give a monkey's.

Carrie wouldn't know.

:monkey3

If they opted for a divergent timeline, with a new VII, VIII and IX, then the current VII, VIII and IX would become the equivalent of Trek's Kelvin universe.

Or they'd name the new trilogy VI.I, VI.II and VI.III so they could slot them in chronologically. lol

I’m honestly leaning towards them retconning the ST tbh. No money is being made from that franchise or it’s characters. Meanwhile mando and everything else is making bank.

I can't see them ever having new films titled Episode 7, 8 and 9 again. That ship has sailed. Maybe they will have a Thrawn trilogy or something similar.
Yep there will only ever be one true 7, 8, and 9. They can do as many "Alternate Timeline: A Star Wars Story" tales, comics, Disney+ shows, or whatever they want but those will forever be second tier to the true trilogy that we got that will always be the swan songs of Mark, Harrison, Carrie, Peter Mayhew and John Williams in Star Wars.

Hollywood is to pompous to admit any film failed. And anyone above KK to think she can still drive the ship is an idiot. I hope she is gone at the end of the year.

Rumored that Barriss Offee, not to be confused with Barista Coffee, will be in this show.

I'm not sure how I feel about all these extra characters turning up from the past. The whole point was that Luke was the last Jedi (uugghh that film) and Vader and Palpatine were the only Sith. All these extra characters that were hiding in the background all these years just takes away from how things were set up in the OT. It's like Superman being the last of his kind and how he deals with that, yet all these other Kryptonians keep turning up.

I'm not sure how I feel about all these extra characters turning up from the past. The whole point was that Luke was the last Jedi (uugghh that film) and Vader and Palpatine were the only Sith. All these extra characters that were hiding in the background all these years just takes away from how things were set up in the OT. It's like Superman being the last of his kind and how he deals with that, yet all these other Kryptonians keep turning up.
1623862884211.jpeg

599.jpg

Yep there will only ever be one true 7, 8, and 9. They can do as many "Alternate Timeline: A Star Wars Story" tales, comics, Disney+ shows, or whatever they want but those will forever be second tier to the true trilogy that we got that will always be the swan songs of Mark, Harrison, Carrie, Peter Mayhew and John Williams in Star Wars.
lol you think Disney cares about that.

They will all be CGI’d in the REAL Episode 7.

He’s in obiwan and in this. If I were him I’d never touch Star Wars again after how those fans treated me. Glad he’s getting the love he deserves. Wasn’t his fault the films were poorly acted .

He’s in obiwan and in this. If I were him I’d never touch Star Wars again after how those fans treated me. Glad he’s getting the love he deserves. Wasn’t his fault the films were poorly acted .
Gots to have that money. I'm sure he is being directed much better in these shows. Making a comeback like many 80's stars have.

If his appearance involves flashbacks I hope it involves new narrative ground as opposed to rehashing stuff from TCW and Rebels. That said I actually prefer the idea of his being a Force ghost that Ahsoka can look to for guidance from time to time. It would allow his character to come full circle and be seen as a good guy once again - a logical follow-up to his being saved by Luke in RoTJ.

If his appearance involves flashbacks I hope it involves new narrative ground as opposed to rehashing stuff from TCW and Rebels. That said I actually prefer the idea of his being a Force ghost that Ahsoka can look to for guidance from time to time. It would allow his character to come full circle and be seen as a good guy once again - a logical follow-up to his being saved by Luke in RoTJ.
Agreed. Obi-Wan series for the Clone Wars flashbacks and Ahsoka for force ghost Anakin. Now that Hayden seems to be playing Anakin again in multiple shows, I'm hoping we'll eventually get to see him interact with Luke at some point.

And we get more hot toys figures. I always thought he was a great Vader cause he’s a dude you’d never expect . A lot of people wanted a hardened scary looking guy. Not a whiny kid. Sometimes the whiny kid grows up lol

And we get more hot toys figures. I always thought he was a great Vader cause he’s a dude you’d never expect . A lot of people wanted a hardened scary looking guy. Not a whiny kid. Sometimes the whiny kid grows up lol
Obi-wan manages not to see it. He's overly critical, he never listens, he....he doesn't understand!

Back