SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been very vocal about my dislike for the Green Lantern figure - and the price, but the other DC figures have been great in my opinion, I love my Batman and Joker figures so was hoping the Flash would come out and I could kitbash a decent GL.

Oh the price I can agree with complaints on. I don't understand why the cost shot up on this one, when they stripped it to bare minimum as far as accessories go. The others all had two headsculpts and several accessories. Now the one figure they could do the most with accessories wise due to constructs goes up in price and down to almost nothing in accessories. It amazes me.

So is this figure just not gonna happen at all anymore?

I'd like to know that myself. Seems foolish for Sideshow to skip a character this large in their DC line, but it doesn't make sense to wait this long to place him on preorder and release him either.

The one character in this line I'm really interested in. Hope there is some news, any news, soon.

Funnily enough, the previewed Flash figure was pretty near perfect to me... just didn't like the material his suit was made of... too dull, but the gold I liked.

Now that I've seen the flash costume for JL I'll wait for HT release instead of getting this. I like the classic look but I'll just end up trading up for it.

It kills me that this figure never materialized. I love the headsculpt, and I'd buy it in a second.

I would love to know if it's actually cancelled so I can at least uncross my fingers...

C'mon

84.gif

Which is odd. Outside of Silver Surfer, he has the easiest costume of any superhero: red skin tight body suit, yellow boots, wing ears.

They also don't like Green Arrow. It's def some kind of agenda because both TV shows are pretty damn big so the "they're not as popular as Batman or Superman" crap doesn't work here.

At this point I'd expect their 1/6 Aquaman interpretation before anything related to the Flash.

Back