SSR N52 The Savior (1/6 New 52 Superman)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanJG1

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like SSR will be releasing a companion figure to their New 52 Batman:

SSR SSC-012 1/6 Scale N52 Savior

Specification description:
Model: SSC-012
Size ratio: 1/6

List of accessories:
Head carving * 2
New BODY * 1
Hand shape * 8
shoes * 2
belt*1
Clothing*1
cloak*1
chains*2
Modeling platform*1

1706191494274.jpeg

1706191535853.jpeg

1706191571348.jpeg

1706191591503.jpeg

1706191612582.jpeg

1706191631539.jpeg

1706191649707.jpeg

1706191665786.jpeg

1706191684008.jpeg

1706191699205.jpeg
1706191712508.jpeg

Last edited:
Personally I hated nearly all the New 52 designs except Batman so this is an easy pass for me.

Have they made a Wonder Woman figure yet?

I do like this, love the variant Bats and Sups they are producing.
Fingers crossed for a Red Son version, early days and world leader versions would be most welcome.

Love it! I will buy it which means I need to go back and buy Batman now too. I know a lot of folks didn't like New 52 but I actually really loved it. Bought all the Superman titles and whole Wonder Woman run as well as The Dark Knight Batman title before they canceled it. Eventually got on the Batman title when the "Death of the Family" story came out.

Have they made a Wonder Woman figure yet?
They haven't made any Wonder Woman figures as of yet. Mostly Batman with some Joker and Superman sprinkled in. I hope they make both a N52 Wonder Woman as well as a more traditional one. I liked the look of replacing the gold accents with silver in the N52 outfit. Her rebirth look is a little too Gal Gadot WW inspired for me though.

Last edited:
Love it! I will buy it which means I need to go back and buy Batman now too. I know a lot of folks didn't like New 52 but I actually really loved it. Bought all the Superman titles and whole Wonder Woman run as well as The Dark Knight Batman title before they canceled it. Eventually got on the Batman title when the "Death of the Family" story came out.

They haven't made any Wonder Woman figures as of yet. Mostly Batman with some Joker and Superman sprinkled in. I hope they make both a N52 Wonder Woman as well as a more traditional one. I liked the look of replacing the gold accents with silver in the N52 outfit. Her rebirth look is a little too Gal Gadot WW inspired for me though.
I think it was the other way around - Gal Gadot got her look from Rebirth?

It's up at OSK - total price is $207. Not bad but not great. I can't remember how much Batman was

I think it was the other way around - Gal Gadot got her look from Rebirth?
Maybe, but I don’t believe so. Rebirth came out in May of 2016, though they hinted at it in January 2016. BvS was March 2016 but pre-production started October 2013, and our first official look at Gal in costume was in 2014. Only way she could’ve gotten her look from Rebirth is if DC already had concept designs and story underway by then. I could be wrong, but I’ve heard most of the time they (DC comics) plan their stories a year in advance which would put their Rebirth ideas in 2015, not 2013/2014. But, I guess with an event like Rebirth they could’ve been planning it well in advance. Going purely by the dates I could find, it would suggest DC saw how popular Gal’s look was when the “first look” photo was released and modeled her Rebirth look after that.

Or, maybe they worked together so the comic looks worked a little more with the movie designs? 🤔 Rebirth Superman and Batman also share a little with their BvS suit designs.

Last edited:
It's up at OSK - total price is $207. Not bad but not great. I can't remember how much Batman was

Maybe, but I don’t believe so. Rebirth came out in May of 2016, though they hinted at it in January 2016. BvS was March 2016 but pre-production started October 2013, and our first official look at Gal in costume was in 2014. Only way she could’ve gotten her look from Rebirth is if DC already had concept designs and story underway by then. I could be wrong, but I’ve heard most of the time they (DC comics) plan their stories a year in advance which would put their Rebirth ideas in 2015, not 2013/2014. But, I guess with an event like Rebirth they could’ve been planning it well in advance. Going purely by the dates I could find, it would suggest DC saw how popular Gal’s look was when the “first look” photo was released and modeled her Rebirth look after that.

Or, maybe they worked together so the comic looks worked a little more with the movie designs? 🤔 Rebirth Superman and Batman also share a little with their BvS suit designs.
Ah, nice, I didn't remember the dates fully. They probably did have some collaboration in between, since they're very similar. I do love the additional cape Rebirth gave WW tho, shame they dropped that. ****, this might be my trinity if they do a Rebirth WW as well.

Isn’t this based on the Jim Lee reboot of DC from about 20 years ago?
Nah not that long ago. Only about 12 years. September of this year will make it 13 years. New 52 started September 2011 and ended March 2016 which is when Rebirth started.

Back