Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying not to get myself too hyped but it's hard with the movie so close lol, going thursday as well and the place is almost at full capacity, in the meantime I'm curious to see how soon after the movie the Hot Toys annoucements start showing up.

Probably gonna go dark til Friday night to. Spoilers will drop on Wednesday. I know they’ll be a bunch of losers who will post spoilers in every place they can like they did with endgame . So best to stay off any social media site lol

Just booked tickets for 10:45am on Thursday 16th. Surprisingly still plenty of seats available.
Not sure wether to avoid spoilers or not...
Maybe because you're going during the day? I'm in Adelaide, and I booked a Thu 16/12 8:30pm session within a minute of the tickets going on sale and tickets were going fast, and were mostly gone half an hour later.

I'd have taken a day off work and gone to a day session if my partner didn't have to work during the day.

What if this movie is an all-time stinker. That's gonna be rough to take.
I doubt it. I can see myself potentially not liking it because I’m hard to please these days. But I can see many people saying “it’s da best MCU movie evahz1” the real test is how well it will hold up maybe 5 years from now.

What if this movie is an all-time stinker. That's gonna be rough to take.
That’s what I’m saying . I’m not trying to get to hyped. They could easily ruin Tobey abs it could easily suck. Sm3 made me realize that I should never get overly hyped for a movie ever. I’m excited but I’m not going in expecting this will be the greatest movie ever. It’s still mcu spidey after all .

Here’s your warning hahaha
612BE490-C552-4166-932A-9CD4AE1E6FC0.jpeg

Maybe because you're going during the day? I'm in Adelaide, and I booked a Thu 16/12 8:30pm session within a minute of the tickets going on sale and tickets were going fast, and were mostly gone half an hour later.

I'd have taken a day off work and gone to a day session if my partner didn't have to work during the day.
Yeah maybe because it's day time like you said although the 9:45am showing was busier than the 10:45am. I don't know what to make of that. I'm in Brisbane.

Back