Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Embargo lifts in a couple of hours and that Dick of a reporter who leaked the Eternals post credit scenes was seen at the No Way Home premiere 🤣🤣

As you expect from early reviews. BEST SPIDER-MAN MOVIE EVER MADE!

we will see come Friday for me. See you guys then

Entire plot has leaked and Variety's review apparently spoils the entire thing as well, seems that everyone is saying this is the be all and end all of Spidey movies, guess I'll see on thursday!

Entire plot has leaked and Variety's review apparently spoils the entire thing as well, seems that everyone is saying this is the be all and end all of Spidey movies, guess I'll see on thursday!
Don’t Variety seem to spoil every movie in their reviews? :lol

OK, I grabbed a ticket for 3pm on Thursday. Don't tell my son - he thinks I'm waiting until Saturday to see it with him lol.
I'm considering doing the same thing! I've got two grown sons with wildly different work schedules. Trying to avoid favoritism but may favor seeing it by myself in secret on Thursday. Only fear is if it stinks, I'll have to see it two more times with eacy of them... :)

I'm considering doing the same thing! I've got two grown sons with wildly different work schedules. Trying to avoid favoritism but may favor seeing it by myself in secret on Thursday. Only fear is if it stinks, I'll have to see it two more times with eacy of them... :)
Only one child in the area and he's done this to me in the past, so I have no feelings of guilt whatsoever. If I wait until Saturday I'm sure something will get spoiled. Plus he'll probably buy on Saturday, so even if it's bad (which I don't think it will be) I'll still enjoy the second viewing. :lol

Back