Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also when Kevin Feige stated that Avi Arad used to be his boss Amy Pascal started with her cackling laugh :rotfl

She knows whats up.

They were both laughing at Arad.

Also when Kevin Feige stated that Avi Arad used to be his boss Amy Pascal started with her cackling laugh :rotfl

She knows whats up.

They were both laughing at Arad.
I seen in one interview that Feige said it was like the universe doesn't want movies made and all have been a 10/10 in terms of difficulty. I think all Marvel fans should have a shrine of Feige. There should be a religion started in his name as every comic book fan should be grateful we even got to Endgame. Feige is so nerdy like we are, he built an illegal shed on top of his apartment building and put his Trek figures in it :lol.

This movie is freaking wild.

We are actively trying to avoid spoilers on the spoilers we already know about LOL
There was a leaked plot that was like a full novel. Half the stuff in there makes me wonder how legit it would be but then again I’m going to the movie with an open mind Haha, i won’t believe anything until the 15/16th online is a real threat possibility hahaha

Matticus, you can't use that avatar. No!!!!!

Between you with Pascal and TaliBane with Kiri Hart it just makes you guys so hard to look at.

Who'd got the balls to wear Kathleen Kennedy as their avatar? Come on, step up!
I would never put her in my avatar....

They were giving out Spiderman and Liberty mutual newspapers on Upper Manhattan

First 40 seconds of No Way home
6AD6334F-366E-4E8A-8FD2-C7D9729D75E9.jpeg

I’m happy that China is blocking all MCU movies including this one I guess the Shanghai Disney park will be next thing to shut down and that is great news hopefully Disney learned a harsh lesson of how not to pander to anyone because the only reward they got for it was an industry destroying pandemic.

Joker was rated R and didn’t even need China to be successful Disney can grow some balls and do the same.

Ok fine you won’t make EG money so what get over it and focus on the markets that embrace you.

Infinite multiverses and they use the one we've all seen before? Lazy pandering.
If they were using any random alternate Spidermen I wouldn't consider this kind of storyline a big deal. It's precisely because they're bringing back Spiderverses we've seen before that I'm interested. And to Tom Holland's Spiderman they will be random. We know them, he doesn't.

For me as a movie-goer their pandering is gratefully accepted in this case.

Was anyone asking for a West Side Story remake?

Spielberg’s so called masterpiece bombed hard.

The movie set in NYC that everyone wants is NOT THAT ONE!

Move aside Into the Spielberg Heights make way for bully Maquire lol
Really? I’ve heard good reviews about it. But ngl, if it really did bomb. Well, LOL. I rolled my eyes when he’s all, “I’m not having subtitles!1” for Spanish speaking scenes.

If they were using any random alternate Spidermen I wouldn't consider this kind of storyline a big deal. It's precisely because they're bringing back Spiderverses we've seen before that I'm interested. And to Tom Holland's Spiderman they will be random. We know them, he doesn't.

For me as a movie-goer their pandering is gratefully accepted in this case.

padme-amidala-star-wars.gif

Was anyone asking for a West Side Story remake?

Spielberg’s so called masterpiece bombed hard.

The movie set in NYC that everyone wants is NOT THAT ONE!

Move aside Into the Spielberg Heights make way for bully Maquire lol
The movie bombed? Damn

Back