Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good fathers... cruel. The lies begin with Santa Claus. Next thing you know, you're secretly leaving the house at 2:00 am in the morning in a rented car you parked down the street, then driving 6 hours to the next state to watch No Way Home in a Spanish theater. The things parents do. 😔

My friend wants to see it so I'll probably take her the weekend after opening, it'll actually be my first Spiderman movie :chase

A1BE2C3B-3EDF-4DB3-AB26-A3EB94F9B5D7.jpeg

I'm interested in your new theory for how Venom is definitely in the MCU after that post-credits scene.
Transported to the mcu . So he’s in the mcu . Sorry buddy and I know about the after credits scene and if that’s your argument I don’t know what to tell ya . They literally set up something there.

I'm open to spoilers so if anybody wants to share I'll gladly read through them. Lol! I might not be able to watch it any time soon due to other arrangements and work as well. So there's that.

Friend of mine watched it in Macao, confirmed the most obvious spoiler and loved it, said if you're a big Spidey fan you'll probably enjoy it more than Infinity and Endgame combined as it feels like the culmination of three franchises with some awesome moments that finish out arcs from other films, can't ******* wait!

Back