Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They stole that from Dune.

5YxTjJJ.gif

Hate being an old man but it doesn’t hold a candle to those old school raimi posters. Nothing can
All posters in recent years have lost their "magic" and style. It's just photoshopped floating heads to showcase the actors. Any kind of artistry is gone and has been replaced with basic name recognition. People look at trailers and ads or whatever, so posters are just a thing to remind you of [PRODUCT]'s existence, not to lure you in. I still remember the First Class posters:

xmen-posters.jpg

And now I realise these are a decade old, and awful posters have been a thing for more than that. Where does the time go?

It's been confirmed that this will be the first Phase Four movie released theatrically in China. Big box office coming .....
Sony will do anything Winnie the Pooh wants them to do. They want that money. I don't have a problem if you edit to get it into another territory, just don't like it affect the substance of the movie you are showing in the U.S.

Cats out the bag big time. John campea or whatever leaked some HUGE!!!!!! ****.
When I mean huge they are freaking huge.
This movie is gonna be ******* amazing is all I’m gonna say .

Back