Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100%. I'm not sure I'd buy all the villains from No Way Home if Hot Toys made them, but Goblin and Doc Ock would be must buys. I'm also hoping for an updated Tobey Spider-Man.
Pretty obvious that you cannot count on HT making all Sinister Six villains. Lucky to get any. But Marvel is really spotlighting Doc Ock, intentional or cause of loose lips Molina, and would just be such an interesting figure to make. The arms have a lot more potential than what Toys Era came up with. Plus it would be a great opportunity to stick it to 3rd party companies. "Oh, you beat us to the punch with Doc and Goblin. Should have waited people, cause here are clearly superior versions."

Like the director said, this is MCU's Spiderman: Endgame. Spider-Man is #1 Marvel merch - Holland variants, Tobey suit w sculpt, Garfield suit and sculpt. Makes sense for Doc and Gob with sculpts and IMO should just do it and make the 4 other villains simply xause Spidey. But like Jye said, I just hope for that real good movie which will lead to more figures made.

Last villain of the Sinister Six revealed!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back