Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the pic that would seem to confirm what we all already strongly suspected and have been openly talking about right?
In more ways then one as it confirms the 4 main questions everyone has had from the beginning.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don’t know if my feeble heart can take this lol

Last edited:
Is this more than Tobey and Garfield? Cause this is the worst kept secret ever at this point.

Bro I’m so freaking siked for this film!!! This is bigger than endgame for me!

In more ways then one as it confirms the 4 main questions everyone has had from the beginning.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don’t know if my feeble heart can take this lol

Woah Woah WOAH!!!! This is SPECTACULAR!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic:

This is such a strange movie. Pure nostalgia is the driving force.

I was trying to think of something I grew up that would be comparable. I mean, if they made a Bond movie where all the old Bond actors somehow came together I would think that's the dumbest thing ever.

This movie is the closest thing I can think of that makes "sandbox dreams" come true -- moreso than Superman vs Batman.

This is such a strange movie. Pure nostalgia is the driving force.

I was trying to think of something I grew up that would be comparable. I mean, if they made a Bond movie where all the old Bond actors somehow came together I would think that's the dumbest thing ever.

This movie is the closest thing I can think of that makes "sandbox dreams" come true -- moreso than Superman vs Batman.
Think more long-term here this is freaking genius on their part they can insert Stark, Captain America, Thor or whoever in their respective movies but now without having to do origin stories anymore.

You want Stark in another universe with a new actor BAM instant Stark no explanations needed!

Think more long-term here this is freaking genius on their part they can insert Stark, Captain America, Thor or whoever in their respective movies but now without having to do origin stories anymore.

I'm not so sure.

It's genius for a generation that thrives on nostalgia. Great money-making scheme, yes.

But it puts an end to 'story'. No origin needed, no resolution needed, no true peril exits... just instant gratification.

Plugging in your favorite oldie will grow tired very fast. Multiverse, multistory, anything can happen, no ending needed. Imagine if every action movie just started in the middle, never began and never ended, just a series of "to be continued"...

Ironically, the same people that hate Dune for having no ending seem to be loving this endless-multiverse idea.

Once you get your Spideys together and the movie's done, then where do you go? I'll tell you what's coming: complete recast of the Avengers with diversity in mind on Earth II.

Eternals and What If have already shown you where this is going...

Back