Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what Sony gets for trolling fans online. They even do teasers for trailers, I don't see what is wrong with that. The longer this goes, this was bound to happen with the pent up demand on the internet. I'll never forget the teaser with zero footage from TDK and hearing Ledger's Joker before actually seeing him on screen in a trailer was major hype train initiation.
Oh yes, I watched that teaser so many times. I was not expecting that voice at all.

Giga Chad TDK. I think even Nolan had full control of the marketing for the movie too. These marketing people don't know how to sell a movie anymore.
Kind of, the marketing campaign actually began before Nolan started principal photography. 42 Entertainment was in charge of the marketing and they had full access to the script and film because Nolan was a fan of their work. Because of the Ledger casting backlash, Nolan wanted to control how the Joker was going to be presented to the public, so to avoid unflattering leaks, he gave 42 Entertainment full access and let them do what they wanted.

Also, if Dr. Strange's spell makes EVERYONE forget that Peter Parker is Spiderman, could that be a way to write off Spiderman out of the MCU? :eek:

CBnxlmd.gif
I hope not. That’ll be a cheap way of doing things. I don’t want Sony to have full control again they suck ass

I always thought he looked creepy. With his big freakin eyes. Like a middle age anime dad

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am still scratching my head as to how these guys appear. "Be careful what you wish for." I still believe Strange is the genie in the bottle and Parker is somehow thinking these guys up into his current place. Sony better release this today or there will be all out war for them. :lol

I am still scratching my head as to how these guys appear. "Be careful what you wish for." I still believe Strange is the genie in the bottle and Parker is somehow thinking these guys up into his current place. Sony better release this today or there will be all out war for them. :lol
Multiverse, he says it in the trailer

Back