Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9B82AEDB-B64A-4A89-8AD5-E351C76219CF.jpeg

Holy crap i?m dying lol

WB be bugging

I can?t believe that a talking racoon and tree is already the norm at Marvel and Agatha Harkness is now in a # 1 show while WB is announcing wait for it wait for it....a Superman movie in the same month that Superman is already on the CW AND HBO MAX!

Holy crap how many Superman can a month hold lol

I would ask ironwez but he?s too busy playing pin the tail on the continent!

Most of the DC is dead to the general public.

Superman just is not interesting to the public.

Wonder Woman had her moment .....and then people got board.

Then Aquaman, people liked JM as him, saw him and realized Aquaman is still a stupid character.

All they really have is Batman.......

And people love Batman, and he is there only workable property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And no it's not something I'm only just noticing. I was already part of the naming round a few pages back.

I'm merely thinking about it again.

Alfred Molina on returning as Doc Ock:

?It was wonderful,? he said. ?It was very interesting going back after 17 years to play the same role, given that in the intervening years, I now have two chins, a wattle, crow?s feet and a slightly a slightly dodgy lower back.?

When the actor asked Jon Watts, the director of ?No Way Home,? how the movie would bring Doc Ock back ? since, as he pointed out, ?I died? ? Molina said the director told him, ?In this universe, no one really dies.?
In their early conversations, Molina said, Watts told him that the movie will pick up Doc Ock?s story from ?that moment? in the river, which in a franchise that include multiverses, time-travel and diverging timelines seems?plausible enough.

Molina?s concerns were more practical. He said that he asked Watts how they were going to deal with the fact that at 67, he?s aged since the 2004 film.

?He just looked at me, and said, ?Did you see what we did to Bob Downey Jr. and Sam Jackson?'? Molina said with a laugh. In 2016?s ?Captain America: Civil War,? Marvel Studios used CGI to de-age Robert Downey Jr. to look as he did in 1991; and in 2019?s ?Captain Marvel,? also set in the 1990s, a de-aged Samuel L. Jackson played a younger version of his character, Nick Fury.

Molina also cited Martin Scorsese?s ?The Irishman? as an example of digital de-aging ? and its limitations.

?They made Robert De Niro?s face younger, but when he was fighting, he looked like an older guy,? Molina said. ?He looked like an old guy! That?s what that?s what worried me about doing it again.?

?I don?t have the same physicality that I had 17 years ago,? he continued. ?That?s just a fact.?

Molina realized, though, that the nature of the role would save him. ?I then remembered that it?s the tentacles that do all the work!?

He sat up straight in his seat. ?My basic physical move as Doc Ock, as the actor, is just this,? he said as he glared intensely at the Zoom camera and made a menacing noise. ?I just do that a lot, and the arms are doing all the killing and smashing and breaking. I?m just going ?? he glared again ? ?with a kind of mean look on my face.?

?It was fantastic.?

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/alfred-molina-spider-man-no-way-home-doc-ock-1234953527/

Damn, Molina gives zero ******s about spoilers. :lol The interviewer should have asked him how the film ends too. :lol Also, he called out Deniro ridiculous "fight" scene in the Irish Man. :clap

Hopefully, this means Tobey will be in his perfect Raimi suit and we get dollies from HT. :yess:

Back