Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what to make of this movie, but if true with Garfield, Maguire and Cumberbatch in this, it has got to be the first signs of Scarlet Witch playing with reality. Now another question is does this bring together the Sinister Six? Got Doc Ock, Electro seemingly confirmed. Is Keaton in this with the Scorpion and Shocker? Does Gyllenhaal come back to make it six or is there another villain brought in? I wouldn't put it past good ol' Marvel to do something witty with it and bring in the Hobgoblin Ned Leeds from another reality and make a joke of him cause it is Parker's buddy in this reality. Not sure if that is worse than bringing Paul Giamatti's Rhino back.

This somehow ties into WandaVision and Doctor Strange 2

NWH.png

While funny, it is really not smart to **** with your fanbase. It will come back to you, always does. To be fair, might be some young, dumb person running the social media.

Yea it?s really not funny. The secretive crap is getting old fast and people want some info. No one knows what this thing is even about . Even endgame gave us an idea of what to expect

Lol why would it be spoiled by tiny bits of info?

Yeah, the more likely scenario is there's something in the trailer that could potentially spoil something in Loki, The Eternals or Shang-Chi, what with the interconnected universe and all. Or they simply don't want a SMNWH trailer pulling focus away from the two earlier movies. I could even see them tying its release to the Shang-Chi premiere to help sell tickets.

Yeah, the more likely scenario is there's something in the trailer that could potentially spoil something in Loki, The Eternals or Shang-Chi, what with the interconnected universe and all. Or they simply don't want a SMNWH trailer pulling focus away from the two earlier movies. I could even see them tying its release to the Shang-Chi premiere to help sell tickets.

That's a mouthful.

Or CGI that would be in the trailer isn't finished yet. Sony drives the marketing and I don't even remember if Spider-Man HC or FFH was first introduced with Marvel movies.

What?s up with these weird spam accounts lately saying weird stuff like that?

Back