Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Country..... my bad . Shut up everybody lol. I know geography. In this instance I guess not lmao

Well whatever you want to call it, I hope the movie doesn't take place there. I want Spider-Man back where he belongs. NYC.

Country..... my bad . Shut up everybody lol. I know geography. In this instance I guess not lmao

We're not a country either. :lol

We're a US territory...*cough*...colony. :wave

Oldest colony in the world.:monkey2

Oh man i?m crying lol

Hey listen if you need paper towels over in your US territory let ironwez know he?ll throw you a few lol

OMG I'm dying. :lol

I almost feel bad now. Who started this thread? Maybe we can have him change the title to Waterworld 2 - that could make weezee's continent description work. :D

Oh man i’m crying lol

Hey listen if you need paper towels over in your US territory let ironwez know he’ll throw you a few lol

jTcKrIk.gif

qlgM51d.gif

Bruce Campbell has completed his cameo filming already BUT more importantly supposedly his scene was with TM based off his cryptic announcement.

:lol :lol

Yep they were probably all hmm what can be an even more epic event than Cap wielding Mjolnir, I know Superman turning toward the camera and actually having a human head, lol.

:lol :lol

Yep they were probably all hmm what can be an even more epic event than Cap wielding Mjolnir, I know Superman turning toward the camera and actually having a human head, lol.

Holy crap i’m dying lol

WB be bugging

I can’t believe that a talking racoon and tree is already the norm at Marvel and Agatha Harkness is now in a # 1 show while WB is announcing wait for it wait for it....a Superman movie in the same month that Superman is already on the CW AND HBO MAX!

Holy crap how many Superman can a month hold lol

I would ask ironwez but he’s too busy playing pin the tail on the continent!

Last edited:
Lol well like I keep saying. DC could be just as good and overtake marvel if they wanted to. They had a huge headstart in the 90s and early 00s with the batman movies and the animated shows but Marvel started catching up slowly. By the 2010's they began crushing DC and now they are scrambling to catch up while making dumb decisions.

First mistake was getting one guy who knows nothing about suerheroes to headline the entire universe. Second mistake was rushing the origins stories of each of these characters.

Back