Speculation: Would you get a TDK Joker 3.0?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed with some folks. Only if it was 1/4 but no to rooted hair. I've sold every 1/6 version I've had b/c it's just not enough to represent Heath's Joker

1/6 no, but 1/4 yes!!!!! 100% yes!!!!

for 1/6 i want Ras, Talia, and Fox, and a League of Shadows Bruce. :)

Should I sale my Ex 2.0 and wait for the 3.0 to come out?

Only if you are ok with not having a Heath Ledger Joker in your collection...there is absolute nothing about the business model currently adopted by Hot Toys that suggests that they will ever make another Ledger Joker.

Nope… maybe if the head sculpt was soooo much better then I'd just buy that.

If ht was to release a 3.0 there's no way it would come with all the accessories the 2.0 did. It would come with one head, two pairs of hands, a gun and a massive stand the doesn't fit in a detof… the only real extra you would see would be an increase in the price!

You are always going to have new collectors entering the hobby wanting a specific figure...so i ask,

Where does it end?

You missed out,sorry, it is what it is. We all miss out on things.

For example, i would love to have one of these:
amerikanskie-starie-sportivnie-mashini.jpg

..for original sticker but i can't.

Or hows about a whole set of these:
$_3.JPG

..carded at $2 a pop

Or this guy for retail:
900013_press06-001.jpg

I could go on and on.......

Yes. For $250 + shipping to Australia.

You got a deal!! PMed!!! I was going to let it go for $230..it 100% complete with brown shipper and everything..like new condition.

Last edited:
You got a deal!! PMed!!! I was going to let it go for $230..it 100% complete with brown shipper and everything..like new condition.

I always believe in offering a fair price :lol

...I think half my post-count in DX11 threads have been about how HT definitely won't be returning to Ledger Joker in 1/6. I'd hold onto yours - and if a 3.0 is announced, you'll still have loads of time to off-load it for MSRP+++ before it's released.

Mark Chuah posted a photo of the Joker and a quote. I'm not sure if he's known for teasing figures before they are announced? My money is on a nurse Joker

Mark Chuah posted a photo of the Joker and a quote. I'm not sure if he's known for teasing figures before they are announced? My money is on a nurse Joker

They already said a Nurse Joker would never happen. Christopher Nolan didn't want them to out of "respect for Heath Ledger's family".

Again, 1/4th scale or it'll be another redundant release.

They already said a Nurse Joker would never happen. Christopher Nolan didn't want them to out of "respect for Heath Ledger's family".

Again, 1/4th scale or it'll be another redundant release.

I keep reading this, but it sounds like Nolan nonsense to me, if he's said it at all. I could easily be wrong about it, but the Ledgers are typical laid-back Aussies and it doesn't sound their style to take any offense whatever to the idea of a Nurse Joker figure. In fact they'd probably dig it.

Yup...I get the feeling that Nolan has more pressing matters on his plate than breathing down the neck of a Hong Kong based toy company to make sure that they never release an action figure of Heath Ledger in a dress...just my two cents...we will never see a Nurse Joker figure because Hot Toys is too busy planning figures of Antman & The Wasp, Avengers Infinity War...the second one not the one that comes before it that they haven't even started filming yet, figures for the Flash Movie and the Harley Quinn spin off film that was just teased...not to mention the Iron Man Mark whatever that will probably have 4 minutes of screen time in Spider-Man: Homecoming...where in the world does Joker 3.0 fit in all of this??? It sounds like I am being a smart Alec but let's be honest here this is exactly what is consuming exactly 100% of the creative resources at Hot Toys HQ right now!

I still don't believe that. It makes no sense. Nolan himself put the guy in the nurse costume and he's in the film, so I'm not sure how a doll/figure is more "disrespectful" :dunno

As far as a 3.0 goes, I could see it happening next year since it will be the 10th anniversary, and the TDK line was the one responsible for making HT a popular company. Batman and Joker were also their first DX figures. So, I don't see why they wouldn't make a new Bats, Joker, and maybe even Two Face for the 10th anniversary or eventually.

Then again, they're not known for doing anniversary type figures, so who knows? I guess it'll depend on how the Leto Joker sells. :lol

Back