Your top 1/4 (Quarter Scale) figures you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zurdo95D

Super Captain Marvel Freak!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I know quarter scale action figures aren't as popular as sixth scale, but for me I also appreciate what 1/4 figures can bring. I quite like HT's QS line, but their releases are few and far between, but nevertheless I think for the most part they're top tier figures. I also have some of NECA's 1/4 figures, and for the price they're great.

My dream list of figures I want made in 1/4 :D :

1. HT - Spider-Man (2002) Spider-Man! Just as 1/6, this would be my ULTIMATE figure!
2. HT - Captain Marvel! Just imagine - :thud::panic:

3. The Mask Of Zorro (1998) - I friggin' like Blitzway's 1/6 Zorro, and this is a character I'd definitely want to have in 1/4 as well.

4. HT - Iron Man Mark VII - I know they've made some of the other suits already, but the Mark VII's one of my most fave Iron Man suits (tied with the Mark III)

5. HT - Wonder Woman (2017) Wonder Woman - g'ahh it'd awesome if they included both rooted hair and sculpted hair head sculpts! In addition to presumably a seamless upper torso and legs, they can also make it so you can interchange them with sculpted pre-posed upper torso and legs (and maybe even jointed!).

6. HT - Alita Battle Angel Berserker Body - Complete with both a rooted top hair and sculpted hair pieces plus add-on motorball and black suit outfits!!!

7. HT - The Terminator T-800 Police Station Shootout - They teased it a long while back, would be awesome if they finally do make it!

8. HT - Superman The Movie (1978) Superman - a 1/4 Reeves Superman would be incredible!

9. HT - Predator (1987) Jungle Hunter Predator - I know there's an enormous fan base for Pred, and I think this would do well, especially after seeing the response for the Prime 1 third scale statues.

10. HT - Avengers Endgame Captain America - I'm a bit surprised they haven't made a CA yet, since it's a flagship character in my opinion.

11. HT - Alien/Aliens Ripley - Ripley is part of my favorite heroines, and to have her in the QS format would be amazing!

12. NECA - DC Comics Batman - I was impressed with their Marvel comics Daredevil, I think they could make a great comic Batman, especially with how much they've improved their figures now.

These are off the top of my head, but I'm positive I'd want even more! :lol

I know quarter scale action figures aren't as popular as sixth scale, but for me I also appreciate what 1/4 figures can bring. I quite like HT's QS line, but their releases are few and far between, but nevertheless I think for the most part they're top tier figures. I also have some of NECA's 1/4 figures, and for the price they're great.

My dream list of figures I want made in 1/4 :D :

1. HT - Spider-Man (2002) Spider-Man! Just as 1/6, this would be my ULTIMATE figure!
2. HT - Captain Marvel! Just imagine - :thud::panic:

3. The Mask Of Zorro (1998) - I friggin' like Blitzway's 1/6 Zorro, and this is a character I'd definitely want to have in 1/4 as well.

4. HT - Iron Man Mark VII - I know they've made some of the other suits already, but the Mark VII's one of my most fave Iron Man suits (tied with the Mark III)

5. HT - Wonder Woman (2017) Wonder Woman - g'ahh it'd awesome if they included both rooted hair and sculpted hair head sculpts! In addition to presumably a seamless upper torso and legs, they can also make it so you can interchange them with sculpted pre-posed upper torso and legs (and maybe even jointed!).

6. HT - Alita Battle Angel Berserker Body - Complete with both a rooted top hair and sculpted hair pieces plus add-on motorball and black suit outfits!!!

7. HT - The Terminator T-800 Police Station Shootout - They teased it a long while back, would be awesome if they finally do make it!

8. HT - Superman The Movie (1978) Superman - a 1/4 Reeves Superman would be incredible!

9. HT - Predator (1987) Jungle Hunter Predator - I know there's an enormous fan base for Pred, and I think this would do well, especially after seeing the response for the Prime 1 third scale statues.

10. HT - Avengers Endgame Captain America - I'm a bit surprised they haven't made a CA yet, since it's a flagship character in my opinion.

11. HT - Alien/Aliens Ripley - Ripley is part of my favorite heroines, and to have her in the QS format would be amazing!

12. NECA - DC Comics Batman - I was impressed with their Marvel comics Daredevil, I think they could make a great comic Batman, especially with how much they've improved their figures now.

These are off the top of my head, but I'm positive I'd want even more! :lol
A great list Zurdo. I've managed to avoid the rabbit hole of 1/4 scale, other than briefly owning Spider-Man HC, but it's a fantastic scale!

A great list Zurdo.

👍

I've managed to avoid the rabbit hole of 1/4 scale, other than briefly owning Spider-Man HC, but it's a fantastic scale!

Yup! I can imagine, since you mention you collect a variety of things and it makes sense to place some limitations and rules. Agree, it's a fantastic scale! Though I can also see why for some at that scale one would go the statue route.

Also, LOL - I think I enabled you to get that QS Spidey after I posted pics :lol:rotfl

👍

Yup! I can imagine, since you mention you collect a variety of things and it makes sense to place some limitations and rules. Agree, it's a fantastic scale! Though I can also see why for some at that scale one would go the statue route.

Also, LOL - I think I enabled you to get that QS Spidey after I posted pics :lol:rotfl
Haha, you did indeed enable me with the QS Spidey, but it didn't really fit in with the rest of my collection.

I really do want the Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton though, so if I get that...NO! Must resist!!!

But, now that I've posted twice on here without a list, if I did collect 1/4 scale, below are my Top 5:
  1. Any Tobey Maguire Spider-Man (if I had to have a one figure collection, this or a 1/6 scale version would be it)
  2. Captain America STRIKE Suit (EG suit is my #2)
  3. Superman - any of the DCEU ones
  4. Maximus from Gladiator
  5. Luke Skywalker - ESB Bespin or ROTJ Endor

Ones that exist already:
  1. Spider-Man Tech from HC (again)
  2. Batman from Batman Begins
  3. T-800 Endoskeleton

Haha, you did indeed enable me with the QS Spidey, but it didn't really fit in with the rest of my collection.

:LOL:

I really do want the Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton though, so if I get that...NO! Must resist!!!

do it jennifer goines GIF by SYFY

But, now that I've posted twice on here without a list, if I did collect 1/4 scale, below are my Top 5:
  1. Any Tobey Maguire Spider-Man (if I had to have a one figure collection, this or a 1/6 scale version would be it)
  2. Captain America STRIKE Suit (EG suit is my #2)
  3. Superman - any of the DCEU ones
  4. Maximus from Gladiator
  5. Luke Skywalker - ESB Bespin or ROTJ Endor

Fine list! 🙂 Ahh I see we have the same #1 😏

A 1/4 Luke Skywalker would go hand-in-hand with the QS Darth Vader! :panic:

Ones that exist already:
  1. Spider-Man Tech from HC (again)
  2. Batman from Batman Begins
  3. T-800 Endoskeleton

I have the first two 😁

I really, reallyyy wish they would rerelease that T-800 Endoskeleton.. It goes for obscene amounts on the aftermarket, but I think a re-issue would be welcome, especially for Terminator fans.

So IF they did, it would push you over the edge and you'd bite? :monkey3

A 1/4 tony stark in a smart suit with wrist watch repulsor, case, phone, glasses etc perhaps a dx with bd head , arm sling.

I’d want:
BVS Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman
And then pretty much everything else Zurdo95D said.

Tough question, but it seems we are mostly on the same page

Definitely T-800 - as you said Zurdo, probably police station shootout, but I would want all the variations hahaha!!!
Reeve Superman
RoboCop
Cap - probably STRIKE suit
Indiana Jones
Predator
Sarah Connor T2
Ripley probably from Aliens
Alien warrior

I have to stop now I keep thinking of more, Stormtrooper OT, DCU WW, Hicks, Jyn Erso …

Lobby Shootout Neo (The Matrix)
Galleria T800 (T2)
Macready (The Thing)
Alucard (Hellsing)

Tried to pick based on materials, detailing and scaling that might scale better to 1/4.

It's kind of unrealistic for me to have a substantial list of wants at this scale. I simply don't have the space. So I'll just name one

Tech Noir T-800

The first appearance of The Terminator. That punk outfit with the studs and chains would be awesome in 1/4.

It seems that we're all on a similar page.

Cavill Superman
Reeve Superman
ANH Vader
Robocop
Iron Man Mark 85
Jungle Hunter
Police shootout Terminator
Endoskeleton
Batman 89

I might as well keep dreaming though, I only have room for 1 more 1/4 scale.

I'm new to this site and late to the 1/4 game. I just got my Pennywise in the mail and I'm hooked.

1. Terminator Police Station Shootout
2. Snake Plissken
3. Halloween 2 Michael Myers
4. Captain Spaulding
5. Any Universal Monsters

Raiders of the Lost Ark - Indy

Die Hard - John McClane (never gonna happen)

The Dark Knight - Joker (the HT headsculpt is awful)

Terminator or T2 - don't make me choose what look (currently have the Enterbay BD T-800)

Predator - Jungle Hunter

Alien - Big Chap

Robocop

Those are 7 characters that if I was to sell everything else, would have to remain and be represented in my collection in some way.

Back