Predators 2 Movie (2012?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Predators 2 a good or bad idea?

• Yes

Votes: 109 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 12.1%

• Total voters
Re: Predators 2 (2012?) thread

Bring on more movies!!! Bring back more Creature designs.This time there just needs to more of the predator on the screen for a longer period of the film . Weather it be one or more.

^^^^
I agree 100%. The predators looked awesome in the film but we didn't get to see that much of them. The ending and storyline strongly suggested a sequel. Like how "Fatburn" said they get pissed when one of the clan dies. I can see another trio coming back to the hunting grounds to get some payback. How else are Royce and Isabella going to get off the planet? I'm pretty sure R.R. said there would be a sequel also.

Yes I think Predators 2 is a good or bad idea but at the same time No I think its a good or bad idea.

Watching your berserker review right now Blade. Great stuff, you haven't missed a thing.

:1-1: I think I'll have to accept the fact that longer reviews are the way to go. Falconer's should be shorter though, for obvious reasons.

abi3ox.gif

Best .gif I've seen in quite some time. :lol

Bring it on. The more the better even if the movie isn't "amazing" If they stopped making Predator movies eventually we would run out of stuff to collect.

I would like to see another, I thought the new one was great. I'm wondering how they will do it, you guy's know there is a official comic book series out ? Takes place right after the end of the movie. I have seen bit's and piece's of it online but, have not read the series myself yet.

They do something totally crazy and something I havn't seen or heard of before and that is a four armed Predator. Supposely Royce get's his help from another Predator, the Pred gave him some weapon's and gear, then he end's up fighting this four armed Predator. Look into it when you guy's get the time, looked interesting, I wonder if they will follow that series at all or just totally skip it and come up with something different.

Below is a link about it, Enjoy guy's.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BrentSprecher/news/?a=20135

Sounds awesome. And when Royce wins is he the new champion of Mortal Kombat?

Garbage.

LOL! Yeah I guess you could look at it that way, a Goro Pred. Would look horrible on screen though.

Does anyone know if there is another Predators 2 speculation thread somewhere? I'm assuming there is, but the search feature is acting wonky for me. If not, this thread might have to serve as the official place for those discussions :lol

Geez, who cares about the poll, it's the movie that counts. :huh

Please don't beat me, you scare me, Nam. :(

Back