Predators 2 Movie (2012?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Predators 2 a good or bad idea?

• Yes

Votes: 109 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 12.1%

• Total voters

Butters

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's already been confirmed by Rodriguez and Brody that Predators 2 is coming. So, what do you guys think it's going to be about? Are you glad it's even going to be made? What new Predators will be in it? Gee wiz, the mind just boggles thinking about this bad boy of a movie. How could they make creatures anymore crazy than the Berserker, Tracker, Falconer??? Can they???? Does Brody survive??? What about Isabelle??? Imagine the figures... :thud:

Yes=Good :yess:

No=Bad :mad:

Updates as they become available.

Last edited:
Re: Predators 2 (2012?) thread

l3640eb9c0000_1_17547.jpg

Please reread your poll question and reconsider whether 'yes' or 'no' answers are going to work.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tll8k9QHnX4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Please reread your poll question and reconsider whether 'yes' or 'no' answers are going to work.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Having that said, bring on another movie. Great creature designs and I loved the first one.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Having that said, bring on another movie. Great creature designs and I loved the first one.

Yes I think Predators 2 is a good or bad idea but at the same time No I think its a good or bad idea.

Watching your berserker review right now Blade. Great stuff, you haven't missed a thing.

I want to see another one because that means more new predator figures.

They went straight from the original Predator to a Danny Glover cop movie and then assumed the franchise had no legs. So they remade the first one on the Predators' homeworld.

Why not give the whole, "Predators land in a hotbed of violence on planet earth" another shot? This time maybe don't use a big city detective. I hear that the Middle East sometimes has violent outbreaks.

My serious answer is sure, why not. I dunno what they could do that hasn't already been done but I'm sucker for sequels in my favourite franchises even though most of them are $h!t. The originals will always exist.

Back