Predators 2 Movie (2012?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Predators 2 a good or bad idea?

• Yes

Votes: 109 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 12.1%

• Total voters
Whatever they do, I hope they pull away from doing something safe as in "Predators". While "Predators" was good, it was "Predator" all over again, with not much in furthering the mythology. I think Fatburn had 1 or 2 lines that moved the mythology forward regarding the new breed of predator.

Would be nice to see their planet, and learn more about the Predators themselves. Would be great if they had dialogue that was subtitled as well.

yeah a movie in the predators homeplanet would be cool, if nothing we'd get a change of scenery which would be quite welcome.

Last edited:
I'd rather they not go TOO far into the Predator mythology..

Predators revealed the hunting planet, other race they hunt, other breed, etc.. That's a lot imo.

I like what AvP:R did, though. Showing a small glimpse of some Predator planet/outpost.

This is what I'd love to see happen..

We get a sequel to Predators with some new surprises. More so than Predators.. Focused mainly on the blood feud between the Berserkers and Classics. We learn the history of the feud, etc.
Then we're done with Brody and "PREDATORS".

THEN we step far into the future.. Oh, wait. Nevermind, I'm thinking Aliens versus Predator now.. :monkey2
Well, there wouldn't have to be Aliens in it. But I'd like it to take place in a Weyland-Yutani universe.. With Colonial Marines and stuff...

I just love the atmosphere of AvP2 (the game), and the original avp books/comics. I'll always remember that small video from AvP2 of the Marine running for his life on the dark, gloomy, rocky planet as the Predator stalks him after killing his entire squad.
That dark, depressing futuristic feel mixed with the Tribal hunters of space.. Delicious :drool

I feel like the Alien and Predator were meant to be together, but because of the underwhelming movies people are too afraid of it.

I never want to see the Predator culture in full.

____ that.

Adapt Big Game. One of my favorite Predator stories. Love the idea.

I'd like to see a romantic Predator film, where the Predator falls in love with the prey and decides to not hunt anymore. Then his clan decides to banish him and the story revolves around the Predator dealing with every day life.

I'd like to see a romantic Predator film, where the Predator falls in love with the prey and decides to not hunt anymore. Then his clan decides to banish him and the story revolves around the Predator dealing with every day life.

Thats a great ideal... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Re: Predators 2 (2012?) thread

ta5thh.gif

Lmao that is the sweetest thing ever! :goodpost:

Back