Natural Born Killers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadow Master

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame=www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCL0I2nK4A]NBK Trailer[/ame]

Any fans? It's one of my favorite films of all-time, a scathing condemnation of the media with excellent performances from all in the cast and I also dig the filming style. I know it's not for everybody but I think it adds to the crazed, desensitized nature of it all. If you haven't seen the Director's Cut, make that the version to see.

Very much a fan of this movie. Loved it's schizophrenic nature and it had an awesome soundtrack....

funny thing is this is the first DVD i ever bought , but still havent seen it in full becos there was something wrong with the disc

never really liked this, I bought it, watched it once and gave the dvd away.

Awesome movie!!! We just watched Savages the other day and it had the same sort of Oliver Stone feel as NBK.

I used to skateboard every day in the parking lot where they filmed the Drug Zone scene. I remember when they were filming. We couldn't skate there for like two weeks. All I knew was they were filming a movie with Rodney Dangerfield and Woody Harrelson.

I don't think it's a bad film, by any means. It's a well made, satirical look at how the media sensationalizes, but, with that being said, I rarely watch it; it's very unnerving to watch, and those are the kinds of films that i just cant make it through. It's very similar to A Clockwork Orange in that respect.

*Grainy footage of bicyclist blown off of his bicycle by shotgun blast*

Mallory voice-over: "You know, I always WANTED to do that!"

That was great, because everyone can relate. Many funny moments sprinkled throughout.

This film is a classic of satire.... but also, in some ways has a lot of truth.

Completely forgot I started this topic before, guess that's what happens when you're away for a while.

Still love this film and find it's still relevant today.

I thought it was the absolute bee's knees back in high school. 94-95 or so. I had the tape and watched it so many times. On weeeeeeed. This is one hell of a drug movie. The editing and the way the film stock keeps changing. Wow.

Bought the "special edition two tape" VHS set that had deleted scenes and Oliver commentary on stuff. DVD before there were DVDs.

Haven't watched in a loooong time but not sure I'd like it as much sober and also Juliette Lewis is extremely annoying.

Thanks! Nine Inch Nails PERIOD gives me goosebumps. So much so that my son’s middle name is Reznor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yess:

I've seen them 6 times, and still wish I caught more shows.
- Don't have a 'favourite' band, but IF I had to choose NIN would be joint first with TooL :lol

This thread inspired me to watch this one again for the first time in years.

I still like it....brings back memories. Really wish I was high though.

The only change the Director's Cut made I disliked was removing NIN's Burn from the end credits montage. I don't know why that was done, the song fits the film and montage perfectly.

Back