More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that those are some great shots of the new "2 in 1" Superman and his poppa Jor-El Grange! I hope to get both of them someday.

And if things could have been different for the El family!:monkey2
DSC02301.jpg

this is my fav!

I got one! Warning though, his cape is hard to put on, I took it off, and can't get it to look right now. This is a great figure, he looks more like Tom Cruise than Routh though. And his Clark head looks like a little piggy.

I got one! Warning though, his cape is hard to put on, I took it off, and can't get it to look right now. This is a great figure, he looks more like Tom Cruise than Routh though. And his Clark head looks like a little piggy.

Take the neck & head of the torso and then put the cape on and then replace the neck & head back on the figure. Still fiddlely (is that a word???) but easier!

A friend dropped by and showed me pix of his kitbashed Clark Kent using a Hot Toys Body and Ken Superman suit. While he had to remove the padding from the Ken Superman suit, I think the kitbash worked out fine.

More pix here.

Take the neck & head of the torso and then put the cape on and then replace the neck & head back on the figure. Still fiddlely (is that a word???) but easier!

I still can't get it right though! I'll keep trying, thanks, I do love the figures, will take some pictures soon.l..

Just got this email from vikingplayground:

Per my conversation with distributor yesterday, Superman 2in1 is delayed until late in February, probably even March. Jor El figure will be in next week or the one after it.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I took my nude HT body (waiting for Clark) down and put Hasbro's ROTF Emperor robes on him while I wait for toyanxiety to get Sidious bodies in... I just couldn't stand seeing my HT nude in a Superman pose anymore... Pretty disappointed, I am. :monkey2:monkey2:lol

Placed Superman on different backgrounds for fun. please pardon the rubbish Photoshop work.

Last edited:
Anybody ever deal with: https://www.actionhq.com/store/index.php
I ask this here because they have this superman figure in stock. They are in hong kong but with one of there shipping methods it is cheaper than big bad toy store and they don't have theres in stock yet. But I don't want to spend $160-$170 someplace and then not get the figure or get it all messed up because they didn't package it well.

I ask this here because they have this superman figure in stock. They are in hong kong but with one of there shipping methods it is cheaper than big bad toy store and they don't have theres in stock yet. But I don't want to spend $160-$170 someplace and then not get the figure or get it all messed up because they didn't package it well.
I got my superman figure from actionhq. They shipped it to me in like 4 to 5 days tops and I even had a tracking number to check the status of the order. However, the box didn't come in perfect conditon as it had a small crease on the metallic slip on sleeve. Other than that, the figure and the rest of the box was intact and in perfect condition. So if you don't mind if that may happen to you and you plan on taking the figure out of the box(which you problaby will!) then go for it. I myself don't care if the box is a bit damaged. Just as long as the figure is intact and in great condition. I'm happy with my purchase!

Last edited:

I dealt with them multiple times...the good thing is that they are reliable.

The bad thing is that they are TOO EXPENSIVE and have some odd business practices...not bad ones, just strange and misleading.

For example, I had pre-ordered some Microman Superman figures from them a LOOOOONG time ago. Around the time they were finally released, ActionHQ claims they have them in-stock....I wait about 2-3 weeks and then e-mail them asking if they shipped the figures if they are "in-stock".....customer service tells me that they change their availibility to "in-stock" once their quantities had been alocated to them. Meaning they got their 200-300 Microman Superman figures alotted to them...but they're sitting in a warehouse in Japan or wherever instead of being actually IN-STOCK at ActionHQ. Needless to say, there were a lot of hold-ups for whatever reason and they did ship the items once they got in and refunded me around $35-$40 bucks.

They're good, but I wasn't happy by that experience so I've taken my business elsewhere. Aside from some Microman figures I've also got some HT Snap-Kits from them and a Takara Batman. But that was before the whole MM Superman thing.

Which Superman figure are you after and which one is in stock???? It sounds to me your after the Hot Toys Supes, and the only one I found there was the Medicom Supes. Just making sure you are ordering the right one is all. Maybe you are after the Medicom one, I dunno and I can't tell. It's your business, and I guess you'll work it out.

Which Superman figure are you after and which one is in stock???? It sounds to me your after the Hot Toys Supes, and the only one I found there was the Medicom Supes. Just making sure you are ordering the right one is all. Maybe you are after the Medicom one, I dunno and I can't tell. It's your business, and I guess you'll work it out.

I am after the hot toys 2 in 1 figure. It is listed in there store here: https://www.actionhq.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=2923

Also thanks to fistfulmetal and bardoon for your comments on this store I will probably order form them once I get the cash. The figure will be opened so some minor damage to the package is not that big of a deal to me.

Back