More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleasure - I've PM'd you with it as I'm not sure what ebay rules are about slating people in public.

Thanks. We have a list here of bad ebay sellers so I am pretty sure its ok (and even encouraged) to let people know about good or bad sellers. :cool:

Incidentally, did you ask him about it? What was his response?

Anybody heard anything from Toys2 on the second and final shipment of the 2-in-1? I'm dying here!

Had to get mine from the far East. Anyone in the states have any for sale. This has been out since October, WTF?

Anybody heard anything from Toys2 on the second and final shipment of the 2-in-1? I'm dying here!

They told me two different times, one Mid January and the other the END of January, which we are now at :)
Aggravating since he has been paid for since November.

They told me two different times, one Mid January and the other the END of January, which we are now at :)
Aggravating since he has been paid for since November.

I just checked their website and the status is:

"Available in 2nd week of Feb"

:monkey4

oh no. i got my supes from abc express and i remember thinking that the suit didn't look at all like it had the diamond pattern on it. when i compared to the v1 suit they looked very similar. now i'm desperate to go home and make sure the pattern is on there!! :confused:

I also got my 2-in-1 from ABC Express. It's not really a diamond pattern, but it is different from the V1 suit. I can see a difference.

you're absolutely right. just checked and the diamond pattern isn't as pronounced as on some pictures i've seen, but it's definitely different from the v1 suit. i had to compare them several times before i could see it though.

I finally got around to taking some proper pictures. Here we go. The poses a little standard but I hope you like them!
DSC02261.jpg

DSC02264.jpg

DSC02266.jpg

DSC02268.jpg

DSC02269.jpg

DSC02272.jpg

DSC02273.jpg

DSC02274.jpg

DSC02275.jpg

DSC02276.jpg

Great pix Grange!!!

On a side note my HT body and neck arrived yesterday, now if only Toys2 would ship me my Superman all would be great.

Great pix Grange!!!

On a side note my HT body and neck arrived yesterday, now if only Toys2 would ship me my Superman all would be great.

I hear that! The wait is killing me! Their website now says that they will receive them the second week of February. So I'm guessing it will still be a couple weeks before he shows up at my house. :monkey4

I hear that! The wait is killing me! Their website now says that they will receive them the second week of February. So I'm guessing it will still be a couple weeks before he shows up at my house. :monkey4

It been a long time since I anticipated a figure as much as this one, it just cant get here soon enough!

Back