Merry Christmas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alatar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Merry Christmas my fellow DC collector brothers and sisters!

It’s been lean times over the last year but we got some pretty decent third party company releases right towards the end and for Q1 of the new year. Soosoo is on a roll, as is Flash Point Studio. And fingers crossed that we get Hot Toys Black Suit Superman/Knightmare Batman two-pack and Cyborg released on schedule in the coming year.
5FA67804-91C1-47A3-A749-8F7B05F681AB.jpeg

and here is Discovery’s tweet yesterday evening:

Am I missing something? Seems like the exact sort of thing Discovery would post. They're Discovery, after all.

Happy holidays and a happy new year to all!

Apropos of all the discussion that the northern lights Zack VERO post/Discovery tweet generated, I think this was just day before yesterday (12/29) that a fan asked Zack “is this a time to give up hope?“ Zack responded “never.”

Yes, this could of course even have an AFSP sort of meaning. Or perhaps it just represents Zack’s general philosophy of life, etc.

But obviously Zack is aware that the fan means it in reference to whether Discovery might green light him returning in to make JL 2 and 3 once it takes over in May.

Back