Soosoo Toys 1/6 “Detective Vigilante” (Robin from Titans)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really not a bad accident. I would have had a hard time sending it away. I was futzing with Robin and Nightwing recently, and these are great figures. I think it is pretty fair to say that Soosoo has achieved Grade A status. That's said, do we say Sewsew, or Suesue?

That's really not a bad accident. I would have had a hard time sending it away. I was futzing with Robin and Nightwing recently, and these are great figures. I think it is pretty fair to say that Soosoo has achieved Grade A status. That's said, do we say Sewsew, or Suesue?

I pronounce it "so-so" although come to think of it, that's probably wrong.

I don't collect marvel. So the figure is pretty useless for me. Selling it to a buyer who will enjoy it.

I don't collect marvel. So the figure is pretty useless for me. Selling it to a buyer who will enjoy it.
If I didn't already have soosoo toys gambit I would've traded you for my soosoo toys Robin... I think 🤔. Robin is a fantastic figure though so now that I think about it, I'd choose Soosoo Robin over Soosoo Gambit 😅. Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

Not sure which one I like more.
20220222_142845.jpg

Anyone know of anywhere still stocking this figure? Been looking everywhere and can't find one.

Anyone know of anywhere still stocking this figure? Been looking everywhere and can't find one.

I saw someone in the Soosoo Fans Facebook group located in the US that has one for sale.

Back