Marvel's Antman and the Wasp: Quantumania

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double Toasted hated the movie and they’re huge Jonathan Majors fans.

Yikes.

They said he’s great but the silly humor surrounding him was just too much this time plus the uninspiring quantum realm.

Last edited:
I'm still undecided if I even want to give this a go on D+....

Someone needs to take all of phase 4 and phase 5 when done and edit it down into a single movie. Editing out all the cringe and only using any/all the relevant parts that interconnect and actually progress the overall story forward. Would probably be a normal 2hr movie. :lol

Double Toasted hated the movie and they’re huge Jonathan Majors fans.

Yikes.

They said he’s great but the silly humor surrounding him was just too much this time plus the uninspiring quantum realm.
Man and they tend to be pretty straight shooters. Ouch. My son wants to see this on the big screen as he likes Ant-Man but if this is another typical Phase 4/5 outing then hopefully I can just hold off until Disney+.

Man and they tend to be pretty straight shooters. Ouch. My son wants to see this on the big screen as he likes Ant-Man but if this is another typical Phase 4/5 outing then hopefully I can just hold off until Disney+.
My son is asking to go.

He reminded me that I didn’t take him to Brown Adam and Wakanda Needs a Thicker Panther.

Decisions Decisions.

I told him if Victor is unbanned i’ll take him otherwise D+ it will be.

That being said we will be there opening night for Keaton and Indy.

:lol at Victor unbanned.

I just let my son binge the first three John Wick movies and thankfully he's way more excited to see Chapter 4 on the big screen than Ant-Man so I'm hoping that'll be enough to make him fine with waiting for D+, lol.

:lol at Victor unbanned.

I just let my son binge the first three John Wick movies and thankfully he's way more excited to see Chapter 4 on the big screen than Ant-Man so I'm hoping that'll be enough to make him fine with waiting for D+, lol.
I know you’re not a big fan of Batman 89 do you think bringing him into 2023 (crazy right) will change your feelings about 89?

I know you’re not a big fan of Batman 89 do you think bringing him into 2023 (crazy right) will change your feelings about 89?
I do really like seeing Keaton in the suit again but I don't see how this movie could change my feelings on Batman 89 unless it somehow turned out to be TGM quality which we absolutely know it will not be, lol.

Like a-dev said it's a real bummer that his return has to be pigeon holed into a movie that has inherently dubious elements like crazy Ezra and CW Supergirl.

But I never in a million years thought that a sequel to Top Gun with a near 60 year old Cruise could be good let alone arguably the best freaking movie of the decade or that AWOW would turn out so awesome so hey I'm open to being proven wrong again. :)

I do admit that it's fun that we're getting so much 1989 this year with Keaton Batman and Indy and even CG water aliens from James Cameron again, lol.

Last edited:
Why is every AM film not praised by the movie critics …it’s like no AM film gets a good rating ..I don’t think they are the worst of the MCU…never did:dunno

Cause it’s antman… I mean. He’s just a silly guy. Should have used pym antman

Back