1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Wasp figure needs more love.

During the A-Force scene in Endgame, I thought she was adjusting her gloves, but then I noticed she was charging her bracers!

SO cool she can be in the EG display!

w5zhoga.jpg

y3pHB2W.jpg

TElyjMu.jpg

tKDDRxI.jpg

Last edited:
I rarely use unmasked portraits on my figures, but im pretty sure I've never had the helmet on this one.

• 1/6 Hot Toys Wasp - unmasked w/ actor's portrait, museum pose.

• Smaller scale figures (SH Figurarts) - helmet and dynamic poses.

Does anyone know of a good body replacement for this figure? there's quite a bit of torso articulation however the way the body is setup it doesn't hold poses, which stinks for a flying figure that would have the body flailing all around in flight. It seems there is quite a bit of padding in the torso. For a body replacement it looks like a lot of 3rd party bodies have tiny torsos, but I'd like to keep to the same look this figure has.
By comparison the Batgirl torso also has a lot of articulation but it's really stiff which holds poses great.

I really love this figure too.
I don't even have an Ant-man figure. I like the movies, but not to the point to buy all the characters. And I choose Wasp because...well...cool character played by a great (and pretty) actress. What's not to like ?
And yes she has a cool shelf presence with the wings.
I don't use the helmeted head. I keep it of course, to look at it, and I put it on the figure once in a while, but for me a major selling point of a Hot Toys figure is the likeness so...I can't hide the face.
And that's why I don't have any Iron Man figure because...ok it's cool but I can't spend that much money on a figure without a great realistic portrait of an recognizable actor/actress

Really, a different short cut would look just fine. This just looks like she rolled out of bed and didn’t do anything — which, how many women would leave the house like that…

The positive thing is the hair has to be removable to get at the PERS, so someone ambitious could trim down this hair piece and add a different hair style over the top of it.

Love the suit, but not so much on the soccer mom's head.. -__-

LOL :lol

Really, a different short cut would look just fine. This just looks like she rolled out of bed and didn’t do anything — which, how many women would leave the house like that…

The positive thing is the hair has to be removable to get at the PERS, so someone ambitious could trim down this hair piece and add a different hair style over the top of it.

Agree, a different styled short cut would've been a bit better. Though while I'm tepid about the short-haired look, I do appreciate it's more going for the more comic-esque look, but of course it should be more flattering.

Yeah the removable hair should make it (presumably) easier to customize a longer hair piece for the head sculpt.

yes, that's what I was thinking as well.. if only I have the skill to do such thing..

Back