Marvel's Antman and the Wasp: Quantumania

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kathryn Newton joins the cast of Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania as Cassie Lang, the daughter of Scott Lang. Paul Rudd reprises his role as Ant-Man, alongside Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne/Wasp. Joining them are returning cast members Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym, and Michelle Pfeiffer as Janet Van Dyne ? aka, Hope?s parents.

Additionally, Jonathan Majors will portray Kang the Conqueror, with three-time repeat Ant-Man director Peyton Reed returning behind the camera.

3A3G9mY.jpg

I call fake. It looks like this old photoshop:

jonathan-majors-kang-fan-art.jpg

I still don't like the casting. The guy's got a goofy face and the way he portrayed Immortus was awful. He comes off as friendly and goofy, not menacing and calculating. I also don't care at all about Ant-Man beyond a mild interest in Pym, so... eh.

I call fake. It looks like this old photoshop:

jonathan-majors-kang-fan-art.jpg

I still don't like the casting. The guy's got a goofy face and the way he portrayed Immortus was awful. He comes off as friendly and goofy, not menacing and calculating. I also don't care at all about Ant-Man beyond a mild interest in Pym, so... eh.
Damn. Looked cool too. Internet sure has a lot of fake f***s out there.

Damn. Looked cool too. Internet sure has a lot of fake f***s out there.
Eh, it was just a wobbly reflection. It didn't even make any sense for it to be there on a cracked helmet. The Wrap Party Doctor Strange poster that leaked some months out turned out to be legit, so one would assume that Ant-Man could have something similar, but I doubt this shirt is it. From Loki's show we know he'll have the comic costume from the neck and down, the question is what his helmet will look like. But I'm not expecting much from the performance, so...

I'd also be surprised if they actually paint him blue

Well... at least MODOK is one of the villains I actually remember from the comics.

He will be silly when realized in live action. No way in hell he won't if anything like the below. If they just make him a regular black guy or Asian guy or something, then that would be fine... AND BORING.

Is Taika Wantitis directing?

1638838977446.jpeg

Can’t take him seriously, he’s a big head, just push him over. He looks more like a Doctor Who villain.
And he's fighting a guy literally named Ant-Man. Just make him grotesque instead of goofy. He's an enlarged human cranium filled with cybertronics. It's pure techno nightmare fuel. More Tetsuo The Iron Man, less Cartoony Logic and you're set.

1592238629670.jpg

If a sadistic supergenius appeared next to me looking like that I'd soil my pants.

The first two Ant-Man movies are the worst box office earners of the solo MCU franchises. Thor is a close second. Smart to jam pack Ant-Man with some cool characters to give him a boost. Not sure if I see Ant-Man accomplishing much against a Kang and a MODOK. You'd think those two villains together in a movie would be an Avengers one.

I enjoyed the first Ant-Man at the time... but found the 2nd one to be boring.

Low rewatchability though on both.
More or less exactly.

The first one was a refreshing one-off, while the humour in the sequel felt like a bit of a retread. Saw the first one twice and enjoyed that, didn't bother seeing the second more than once.

I enjoyed the first Ant-Man at the time... but found the 2nd one to be boring.

Low rewatchability though on both.

More or less exactly.

The first one was a refreshing one-off, while the humour in the sequel felt like a bit of a retread. Saw the first one twice and enjoyed that, didn't bother seeing the second more than once.
I liked the first one for the most part. I found Luis and the B team to be a waste. Loved the training sequence, surprise Falcon heist, villain and THE Michael Douglas.

The second one was complete garbage from beginning to end. There was nothing I liked from it.

And he's fighting a guy literally named Ant-Man. Just make him grotesque instead of goofy. He's an enlarged human cranium filled with cybertronics. It's pure techno nightmare fuel. More Tetsuo The Iron Man, less Cartoony Logic and you're set.

1592238629670.jpg

If a sadistic supergenius appeared next to me looking like that I'd soil my pants.
Big baby head

Back