1/6 Hot Toys - Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - Kang Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found guilty. So much for that supposed video evidence proving his innocence 🙄 What a bummer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/18/nyregion/jonathan-majors-trial-verdict.html
Well he was found guilty on a couple counts and not on a couple others as I read it.

Either way he needed to be found innocent on ALL charges for this to not be very ugly and not impact the public’s perception of him for a long time.

I think they will still make this figure bk as some have said before in other threads, all these Marvel and DC characters are bigger than any actor or actress that happens to be playing them at any given moment. That said, I am glad that I always display my figures with their masks/helmets on.

I have always seen this is a Kang figure, not a Jonathan Majors figure. However I would be lying if I didn’t say I was disappointed in Majors.

There's still a plethora of Ezra Miller, Amber Heard, Jeremy Renner etc toys and statues and more on the way. Has a Hot Toy ever been cancelled after POs solicited? Especially when its in theory 6 months or so from release. All the Quantumania stuff has been waitlisted for months

There's still a plethora of Ezra Miller, Amber Heard, Jeremy Renner etc toys and statues and more on the way. Has a Hot Toy ever been cancelled after POs solicited? Especially when its in theory 6 months or so from release. All the Quantumania stuff has been waitlisted for months
They have not.

I also fail to see why they would cancel it when there are plenty of Marvel Legends, Funko Pops, etc., on-shelf already. Obviously they won't make more figures based on Majors' likeness, but it would have little benefit to cancel this one.

None of them are facing a possible year in prison.

He was running away from her like Forrest Gump on that CCTV footage, definitely not a clear "wifebeater" case.

Different scenarios too.
Amber Heard was never charged with anything, only sued. Due to her own ignorance and ego, outed herself as an abusive Karen in court.
Ezra Miller was protected by WBD CEO David Zaslav because he wanted the Flash to succeed. Since the film tanked, it's unclear if that protection will hold up.
Not sure on Jeremy Renner's case.

Different scenarios too.
Amber Heard was never charged with anything, only sued. Due to her own ignorance and ego, outed herself as an abusive Karen in court.
Ezra Miller was protected by WBD CEO David Zaslav because he wanted the Flash to succeed. Since the film tanked, it's unclear if that protection will hold up.
Renner's brush with death and physical recovery journey won him a lot of sympathy points.

At least Kang can just be re-cast and called a variant or whatever. Its not a big deal really. No problem with Majors but wasnt a huge fan anyway.

Different scenarios too.

I don't think Renner actually has a case. I think there was accusations that wasn't substantiated in a child custody proceeding, and ultimately how much money Renner was going to have pay.

Back