Marvel's Antman and the Wasp: Quantumania

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys Darth Snoopy just told me that Victor sent him this pic in a PM which is what got him banned, lol.

View attachment 623294

richie.gif

Because none of them have been good? Might be something else though.
Think at least part of that is the snob factor: Critics dont want you watching something for entertainment. They want you to watch movies to Learn Something. So they're not going to encourage Superman throwing Zod through three straight skyscrapers, that is you wastin' your brain.

Recently rewatched MoS and say what you want, the last third of that movie will never be equaled. That's what I learned from that.

I'll be doing my typical opening night double feature tonight.
All of you negative ***** can **** off. :lol

Cool, fans telling other fans what to watch/get or avoid, is Peak Freaks. I'm not being sarcastic. I'm honestly curious to hear what people here have to say about this movie that from the outside looking it, looks like a sheer mess to me. Perhaps I'm wrong? Let's find out.

Well, just got back from an afternoon screening and I hate to break it to you guys but….it’s a fun movie. Easily the best Ant-Man movie to date. It was a bit derivative at times but it never dragged, Pfieffer and Majors were both standouts, the new actress playing Cassie does a nice job and how Kang was defeated was a neat twist. The mid-credits scene was rather cringeworthy, but it’s not indicative of Majors’ performance in the rest of the movie. And while there was plenty of humor, it never threatened to undermine the movie like it did in Thor L&T.

Imagine my disappointment to get home and discover that Victor was banned. I was so looking forward to his seething over my review. :lol Hopefully he’ll be back soon, locked and loaded!

Well, just got back from an afternoon screening and I hate to break it to you guys but….it’s a fun movie. Easily the best Ant-Man movie to date. It was a bit derivative at times but it never dragged, Pfieffer and Majors were both standouts, the new actress playing Cassie does a nice job and how Kang was defeated was a neat twist. The mid-credits scene was rather cringeworthy, but it’s not indicative of Majors’ performance in the rest of the movie. And while there was plenty of humor, it never threatened to undermine the movie like it did in Thor L&T.

Imagine my disappointment to get home and discover that Victor was banned. I was so looking forward to his seething over my review. :lol Hopefully he’ll be back soon, locked and loaded!
:panic: :thud: :panic:

Remind me what you thought of The Batman, Top Gun Maverick and AWOW so I have proper context with which to weigh your opinions. ;)

The Batman - Excellent;
TGM - Awesome fun;
AWOW - NWOW (Not Worthy OF a Watch). :wink1:
Okay two out of three isn't bad especially since you have yet to experience the greatness of AWOW firsthand, lol.

Hmm I literally just discussed skipping this movie on the big screen with my son at dinner and he was okay with it but now with your review and an 84% audience score on RT I'm wondering if we should check it out...

Edit: Funny that on RT the critic and audience scores are literal mirror opposites of one another, 48% vs. 84%.

Aren't bans permanent banishment? Unless he returns in disguise.
First timers usually get a week or two banning, I believe.
Yeah, that's what I was assuming. Didn't Victor just continually rip Majors' acting ability? While he should have known when to stop, it didn't seem too egregious....unless I missed something else?

Back