Ant-Man and the Wasp - July 6, 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killmonger thought he was saving people. Thanos thought he was saving the universe. Even a classic CBM villain like SM2's Doc Ock thought he was solving the energy crisis.

The villains with cartoonish motivations are few and far between... and usually aren't very interesting.

Perhaps but no one befriended them at the end and wanted to help them with their cause.

Fun but shallow movie. Feels like a filler between IW and CM/Avengers 4.The first one is a better movie imo.

Hello Kitty Pez >>>>>>>>> THE JUSTICE LEAGUE

:lol

Being just speechless does the gravity of this statement no justice lol

Oh look Ant-Man hugging his daughter...again:

627764F1-0F81-48FF-BC73-F5974FA7D028.jpeg

The JL is formed for the FIRST TIME in CINEMA HISTORY!

1739DCE0-612B-4B2C-9448-847BD7017869.jpeg

Last edited:
I think that after all the movies they've made Marvel has earned the praise it gets. DC it seems, wanted it with out the work.

Finally saw this and thought it was okay. Better than the first movie which I found mostly boring and uninspired. Wasp herself was pretty cool but underused. Ghost was also surprisingly decent. Ultimately it's just middle of the road MCU for me but not in a bad way.

6/10

I feel like I'm in the minority who actually thought the first one was better. I didn't find this one entertaining at all.

You’re not alone. I liked the first one better but I do think this one was good.

I liked the 1st Ant-Man better as well. This was good, but nothing really memorable or a great stand out moment. Just another fun MCU movie. After IW (and hopefully A4) it'll be pretty hard to have a great stand alone movie in the MCU.

Although I am looking forward to Captain Marvel. I'm hoping I don't roll my eyes too much at the "woman power" since, after all, she will be "THE most powerful character in the MCU".... :nono like they need to constantly point that out. Sorry, Odin, Thor, Dr. Strange, Thanos (w/o infinity gauntlet), Hela even... Captain Marvel is the ****.

Wonder Woman who?

Finally got to see this last week - I loved the first Ant-Man film and thoroughly enjoyed this one too! :rock

Although I am looking forward to Captain Marvel. I'm hoping I don't roll my eyes too much at the "woman power" since, after all, she will be "THE most powerful character in the MCU".... :nono like they need to constantly point that out. Sorry, Odin, Thor, Dr. Strange, Thanos (w/o infinity gauntlet), Hela even... Captain Marvel is the ****.

Wonder Woman who?

Yep I'm feeling a bit like that too!

Wonder Woman who?

I hope Thanos beats Captain Marvel to death. :pray:

Capt Marvel- ughhh. Hope it's not a laugh fest but it's Marvel- glowing reviews and people will rush to see it. Probably cameos by at least (sigh) five other heroes

Back