1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I'm going for @ csyeung's look from below. I don't recall her wearing this outfit in the movies (correct me if I'm mistaken), so I may not be going for screen accuracy. But yeah all I need now is the footwear lol

Thanks Zurdo! Yea, I don't think she wore that outfit, I just grabbed a bunch of loose parts I had around. The shirt and pants I think were supposed to be a third party pepper potts outfit i think.

Edit, I found another pic with her haha
with hope.jpg

Thanks Zurdo! Yea, I don't think she wore that outfit, I just grabbed a bunch of loose parts I had around. The shirt and pants I think were supposed to be a third party pepper potts outfit i think.

Edit, I found another pic with her haha
View attachment 514280

Hahaha funny & nice picture! :lol

Ahh gotcha, yeah I had a spare HT body and hands, so I just nabbed a shirt and pants from TA and now just waiting for the high heels to arrive.

For people who own Wasp, what do you guys think about the height of the figure? From some pictures it looks a little too big, almost like its the same size as Antman. Its the only think holding me back from buying it

For people who own Wasp, what do you guys think about the height of the figure? From some pictures it looks a little too big, almost like its the same size as Antman. Its the only think holding me back from buying it

Well for me I think she scales much better with other figures, given how the consensus is the previous HT female figures are noticeably smaller in comparison. For me she looks just right standing alongside my CA, Thor, BP, etc.

Finally picked up this figure for my Antman collection. Ironically enough, I still need the Antman from this film. I'm not in a rush, as I have both the OG and Civil War versions but may get this one once a good deal pops up.

Haven't released her from the figure box yet but Hope to do so this week... :wink1:

Finally picked up this figure for my Antman collection. Ironically enough, I still need the Antman from this film. I'm not in a rush, as I have both the OG and Civil War versions but may get this one once a good deal pops up.

Haven't released her from the figure box yet but Hope to do so this week... :wink1:

Hahaha good one :lol

Congrats! She's a gorgeous figure indeed. Hope :wink1: you'll be happy with it!

Hahaha good one :lol

Congrats! She's a gorgeous figure indeed. Hope :wink1: you'll be happy with it!

I did take a quick peek at the figure and she is indeed beautifully done. I'll have to check out this thread again for photos of her displayed in a Detolf. Hopefully she fits fine with those wings.

Mine's stuck at customs in France. I didn't know we were so afraid of Australians :confused::ROFLMAO: (Bought on Popcultcha)
Hopefully... She'll clear customs quickly and fly over to you! :monkey3

Some really good photos in this thread. I'm planning to branch off into Marvel Hot Toys soon, and Ant-Man was going to be my first purchase as he's my favorite. But seeing this thread and the low supply Wasp seems to be in, she might need to be my first purchase.

I did take a quick peek at the figure and she is indeed beautifully done. I'll have to check out this thread again for photos of her displayed in a Detolf. Hopefully she fits fine with those wings.

Hopefully... She'll clear customs quickly and fly over to you! :monkey3

Agreed! She came out so beautifully well done.

TJsm0GL.jpg

zWgW1jG.jpg

OMq2OYe.jpg

GBTcvnJ.jpg

kn1A2DL.jpg

KtT2irG.jpg

"if we discover you have personal licensed TAPE, you die !"

IMG_20210814_101934113.jpg
if-you-cough-without-covering-your-mouth-you-die-harley-quinn.gif

Really happy with my first order from popcultcha !!

Will edit with the, now, team of 4 later.
IMG_20210814_120120055.jpgIMG_20210814_120305032.jpg
Capture d'écrans_20210814-132906.pngCapture d'écrans_20210814-132850.pngCapture d'écrans_20210814-132837.png
I just got that "wow" factor from seeing it with my eyes. She's even more incredible!
Btw I stole the pose from one of you on here 😁

Last edited:
"if we discover you have personal licensed TAPE, you die !"

View attachment 534616
if-you-cough-without-covering-your-mouth-you-die-harley-quinn.gif

Really happy with my first order from popcultcha !!

Will edit with the, now, team of 4 later.
View attachment 534624View attachment 534625
View attachment 534626View attachment 534627View attachment 534628
I just got that "wow" factor from seeing it with my eyes. She's even more incredible!
Btw I stole the pose from one of you on here 😁

Very nice! Glad you're happy with it :) The unmasked head sculpt is gorgeous. Awesome line-up of heroines!

I should get Antman delivered next week, was searching for Hot Toys diorama antman and wasp and ended up buying Hot Toys Wasp as well.

Back