Marvel Studios' The Eternals (November 6th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much work compared to just clicking Buy it Now, lol. And I need my physical discs with custom cases and official looking artwork. If someone wants to go through the trouble of downloading the files, putting them on disk, organizing the artwork, printing the paper, and putting it in a plastic case for me so that they fit in with the rest of the movies on my shelf then sure they can have a few of my bucks.

And I already donated to the Team Negative guys to help make these versions a reality so they have indeed benefited financially from me and are "profiting from their hardwork" as they rightly deserve.
I feel the same way. Been wanting the Harmy editions for years, just never got around to downloading them which I'm glad I didn't because that computer's hard drive died a few years ago and took all the stuff on there with it. I also had a back up external drive that died as well. My current laptop doesn't have the storage for a couple of 4K movies (cheap solid state), and when it comes to downloading to a usb, I'll probably do something wrong, so much easier to just have a blu-ray of the Harmy and 4K SW and be done with it.

I got Harmy's ANH/ROTJv 2.5 and ESB 2.0. Don't know if they are 4k or not. I don't even own any other copy of SW, that's how much I hate the SEs.
I'm with you - I hate the OT special editions and with each new OT release the changes get worse. As soon as I bought the Blu Ray Star Wars 4K77 movies on Blu Ray, the mutilated OT 4K discs by Disney were sold. I'm hoping one day there'll be a 4K UHD version of the 4K77 project movies.

That’s a great deal they got going because the original HD release with shipping came out to like $56 for just one movie!!

This is $56 for BOTH IN 4K!

Sooooooo... uninteresting. So not fun. You can't do that on the playground.

Speedster fights are about as good as those Matrix 3 Neo-vs-Smith flying fist fights. But at least in those Matrix fights the effect on the rain was interesting.

Super fights = super boring

He's not necessarily a virgin but he's totally is a virgin. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
A6AC8B43-E035-48B0-843F-B945167FDF69.png

That stuff somehow gets by me. I get the initial release and somehow never hear of director's cuts or additional footage releases. You and Khev are on top of it. I just want a 4k non-special edition SW OT collection. Damn Lucas.
There are available restorations for Star Wars and jedi. Empire should be out next year. I have 4k and they are awesome.

I’d be more offended that they gave me a bunch of nobodies to work with who have never seen anything outside marvel comics. Not to mention nobody cares about them. Say what you want about gotg. But they were in avengers emh in 2009 before the movie and thanos was in there film. Shang chi had the real mandarin and what do these guys have? Not a damn thing. Just Justice league knock offs. It’s probably not as bad as thor 2 or im3 but this should have atleast been a Disney plus exclusive.

I’d be more offended that they gave me a bunch of nobodies to work with who have never seen anything outside marvel comics. Not to mention nobody cares about them. Say what you want about gotg. But they were in avengers emh in 2009 before the movie and thanos was in there film. Shang chi had the real mandarin and what do these guys have? Not a damn thing. Just Justice league knock offs. It’s probably not as bad as thor 2 or im3 but this should have atleast been a Disney plus exclusive.
I had to go back a few pages to find this. Fell off a cliff. :lol

Back