Marvel Studios' The Eternals (November 6th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got that right. No way did I pass on going to the theater to watch a character I actually like (Black Widow) only to turn around and plunk down the time and cash to watch these yahoos, lol.
They are indeed a bunch of yahoos... I think we have our first review...despite not having seen it! :)

It really does look like an expensive ABC After School Special... for those old enough to remember those.

I feel like I'm going to have to "learn something" while watching superheroes battle monsters.

Who will be the first to view this and report here?

Likely, someone who will love it.
It could very well be me, but I probably won't get a chance to see it until Monday. I was going to go this afternoon but got tied up. Marvel's new "Zack Snyder had no involvement in this movie whatsoever" advertising tagline has piqued my interest. :D

So watched it courtesy of Jack Sparrow and my thoughts:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah, I'll get around to this one next summer on Disney+...maybe. Thanks for the quick recap and for taking one for the team! :)

Spoiler Spoiler:
Boom thanks for the spoilery synopsis matticus, much appreciated! :clap That was all I needed for this movie, lol.

I think it's gonna be Zurdo.

I bet Zurdo has seen it 4 times already and is waiting to post until he's collected enough promo pics to spam this thread to the top for weeks.
Our best hope is the HT releases End Game Captain Marvel and Zurdo is pre-occupied over on that thread! Just kidding Zurdo, we love ya! :)

Exactly. Thank you for giving us the report. I feel like I manage to avert seeing a car crash but got the update from a friend who drove by.

I'm glad a bomb like this happened to the MCU AFTER the Infinity Stones storyline had played out. I'm happy that accomplishment remains mostly unblemished. Now I'm ready for the MCU to go away for a while and reinvent itself... after the series of epic failures we have yet to experience. Yes, SpiderMan too.

It really was a long winded Justice League B (or C) movie. To rip on Snyder yet like this makes no sense. Hell you can just go to Youtube and find the Dane Whitman credits scene and Arishem scenes. Covid times really seemed to open up accurate leaks and day 1 streaming lol.

Back